•Johnny•

Johnny Suh
Word count: 1000
Genre: sad; fluff (happy ending)
-

Johnny's POV

I just arrived at y/n's home, I'm so excited to see her again! I got out of the car and walked happily to the front door, I ring the doorbell but no one opens. I try again but still no one who opens the door. I got a little worried, this is nothing like her. I decided to call. After a while she picks up but before I could say anything I hear her crying. "Johnny!" Hearing her like this is heartbreaking. "Y/n, baby what happened? Where are you?"

"I went grocery shopping because I had nothing at home, and I knew you'd come over. On my drive back home the car before me stops drastically so I hit the breaks but I had a car crash." She cries out. My heart dropped at this point. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? Are you still there?" I asked her different things as I run back to my car. "I'm at the hospital, I broke something and have some stitches. I'm so sorry." She tells me. "Don't be, it's okay. I'm on my way, just calm down a bit. I love you baby!"

I ended the call and drove to the hospital. "Good afternoon sir, what can I help you with?" The lady asks. "My girlfriend had a car accident, y/l/n y/n." I said still in panic. "She's on the 3rd floor, room 112." I nod and walk quickly through the hallways. I knock on the door before entering. Y/n was laying in the bed. The first thing I did was hugging her. "Baby." I say softly. "Johnny, I'm sorry again." She apologises. "Stop saying that. You can't help it, it's not your fault." I tell her.

"But I'm the 1 who didn't stop on time, I'm the one who bumped into the other car." She starts crying again. "Don't cry, please. Things just happen. But I'm happy that you're still alive." She furrows at me. "That's the point, I could be dead and here you are just smiling like nothing happened." I feel stupid for saying that now. She really is hurt by what happened. "I didn't mean it that way. Baby, I just try to stay positive. I don't want you to be sad." I take her hand but realised it's in a cast.

"Home sweet home!" I smile as we entered y/n's apartment. I look at her but she wasn't smiling. Maybe I should do something to cheer her up. "Sit down, watch something. I'm making you dinner." She looks up at me. "You don't have to, I'm fine. Just go home and sleep, you need it." I looked confused at her. Y/n was trying to guide me outside but I refused to move. "No. I'm not leaving you. I don't like seeing you sad, I've never seen you sad. I'm staying with you until you're happy and smile again."

"Fine here, I'm smiling. Now goodnight, I see you another time." I pick her up as she was trying to push me out again. "I'm your boyfriend, I should take care of you. So that's what I'm doing. I'm not leaving okay!" I accidentally raised my voice at her, I never do that. "I'm so sorry baby." I hold her close and hug her, not letting go. I hear her cry again. "I just don't deserve all of this. I don't get it, why did that happen and how did I survive? You should've seen both cars, it was a mess."

After she said that, I knew for sure that I'm not leaving her any time soon. "It's because your caretaker doesn't want to let you go. They know you still have to live a long happy life, they used their powers to keep you safe." I tell her the story my parents told me when I was young. "Where do you get that from?" She asks me. "My parents, and I know that it sounds crazy but I still believe in what they told me when I was little." I saw her smile a little. "Look how cute that smile is of yours."

Y/n starts smiling more hiding her face. "Don't hide yourself, let me see that nice smile." I take her hand in mine. "No don't look!" I starts to tickle her a bit and y/n laughs loudly. "Ah stop!" I laughed just seeing her like that. "That's what I like to see every day, that big smile and loud laugh. It just makes me smile too." I stopped tickling her and look y/n in the eyes. "I mean it when I say I love you." I say. "I know and I mean it when I say I love you too."

"So what about that dinner you wanted to cook?" I chuckle. "I'll make that for you. Only if you give me another kiss." She playfully rolls her eyes and kissed me. "Food is on your way." I winked as I get to the kitchen. I started cooking for both of us. "Can I help?" Y/n asks. "I don't think so. By the way you have to rest so no helping." I tell her. "But it's boring." She whines. "I'm sorry baby, but you need to do what the doctor said." Instead she sits on the counter and watches me.

After a while we were both eating in silence. It's not awkward, it's calming. "Did you like it?" I ask after we finished. "It was great! Thank you for cooking." She smiles, I'd do anything to see her happy everyday. I placed the plates in the sink and sit next to y/n on the couch. "What are we watching?" I ask but I get no response. "Hey baby, are you listening?" She blinks a few times and faced me. "What did you say?" I didn't answer her question. Instead I hug her.

~
A/N: I'm sorry for the late update. But here it is and I'm kinda happy with it☺️ I really took my time writing it tho but I hope you like it as well 💚🌱