•Hendery•

Huang Kunhang
Word count: 1104
-

Hendery's POV

"This party suck, can we please go back home?" I ask the guys. "Sucks? It's amazing here! You just don't know what having fun is like." Sicheng said. "Excuse me? I do know how to have fun." I said. "Then why do you wanna leave?" Xiaojun asks. "Because it's a stupid party." I say simply. "Whatever." I turn around and go to the bar. I just sit there, I don't need alcohol to have fun. "1 apple juice please." I girl stands next to me as she orders. "Apple juice? Not like anyone else getting waisted?"

"That's nothing for me. I'm just here because of my friends. I rather want to leave this place." She said. "Then why don't you leave?" I ask. "I can ask the same to you. Hi, I'm y/n." She introduced herself. "Hendery. Shall we just get out of here?" She smiles. "I take that as a yes." We run out of this building. "Do you have a car?" She asks. "Ah Kun has the keys. Do you?" I ask. "Nope. I guess we'll have to walk. Where should we go?" She asks. "Let's go left first." I say.

We start walking and talking, getting to know each other better. "And now? Which way do we go?" She asks. "Right. I think there's somewhere an ice cream shop down the road. It's open until 12am." I say, remembering it from last time. "Well it's 11.54 we'll have to run." We look at each other and start running. I never thought to be running at night with someone I just met. I start laughing. "What's so funny?" Y/n asks. "Who can say they're running for ice cream with a stranger? Don't you think it's funny?" She thought about it and started laughing as well.

"The things you think about... how do you even get to it?" She laughs. "I have no idea. Look it's over there!" I point at the ice cream shop. We run inside. And take some breathe before ordering. "Did you 2 run here? Just for ice cream?" The shop owner asks. "Yes we did." We said at the same time. "Ah you're cute together, here are your ice creams. Enjoy it." We calmly walk outside, enjoying the cold sweetness. "She thought we were a couple, how crazy." I say. "Somewhere I see where she get it from but it's indeed crazy."

"Let's go to the park over there." I take her hand and drag her with me. We sit down on the swings in silence. "I've never done this before. Getting ice cream and going to a park at night. Thanks to you." She smiles at me. It's maybe weird to say it about a stranger but she has such a beautiful smile. And she's so funny to be with. I'm glad I made the choice to get out of that party with her. "What are we now? Like are we still strangers or are we friends?" I ask confused.

I was hoping she'd say I'm her friend now. "I mean if you wanna be my friend, we at least gotta take some pictures together and share each other's phone number." She says. "Sure, can I get your phone. I'll give you my number." We gave each other's phones to the other as we type in our numbers. "And now pictures to always remember this day." She smiles. "I don't need pictures for that." I mumble to myself. How can anyone forget a day, or better said a night like this.

"Who are you calling?" Lucas asks. "Y/n." I said. "Who's y/n?" YangYang asks. "The girl you ran away with last night? I see everything." Xiaojun says. "Can I just call in peace for once?" I ask, getting up and walking to another room. "Hello?" I hear y/n in a questioning tone. "Hey y/n. I just thought I'd call you, maybe we could go somewhere and hangout." I said. "I'm sorry who's this?" She asked. "What, don't you remember me? It's me Hendery, we went for ice cream last night and then to the park. We took pictures together!" I remind her.

"I'm sorry I don't know anyone called Hendery." It broke my heart. How can she not know? "Maybe if we meet again, that you'll remind me." I could try anything just for her to remember. "I guess we can try. Where do you want to meet?" She asks. "Let's go to the ice cream shop from last night. I'll text the address if you don't remember. The phone call soon ends. "Did she forget you? She must've been wasted!" I shook my head. "She wasn't drunk. She didn't touch a drop of alcohol. I don't get it!" I sigh.

I got to the ice cream store and waited for y/n inside. I see her walk in with another girl. They were looking at their phone then at me, it must be one of the pictures. "Hey y/n. I'm glad you came." I say. "H-hi." She really didn't remember. "Hi, I'm f/n (friend/name). I think y/n forgot to tell you last night. She has short term memory loss. She tends to forget things quickly." Her friend explained. Now everything makes sense. "It'll take a few times before she'll remember you, but that's normal."

"I'm sorry if I hurt you when I forgot about you. I didn't mean to." Y/n apologises. "it's fine, now I know why. You don't have to apologise." I tell her. "I'll leave the 2 of you to talk. I'll be over there if you need me." Her friend left us alone. "Oh hi, it's you 2 again from last night. What can I get you?" The shop owner asks. "The same as last night." I say. "Maybe you'll remember if I repeat this from last night, like how we ran all the way here and after that went to the park." I tell her and y/n smiles.

"That sounds like so much fun! H-Hen..." she tried remembering my name. "Hendery." I say. "I'm sorry. Hendery I hope I won't forget about anything anymore. And just can have the memories from last night." She tells me. "That's probably why you wanted pictures. But don't worry, I'm here and I'll tell you whenever you want until you have those memories again." I smile at her. "Thank you Hendery. I hope this can be a great friendship even with my short term memory los." She said. "I won't make a problem of that."

~
A/N: what can I say? Idk... I just hope you liked it😬
💚🌱