•Mark•

Lee Mark
Word count: 1123
Genre: fluff
-

Y/N's POV

"Y/n just come please!" Mark begs me. "But I don't know any of those friends of yours. I'll just go out with the friend group I'm familiar with." I tell him. "But it's going to be fun! And they're nice and funny, you'll like them." He reassures me. "It's not about me liking them. What if they don't like me, they don't want me there. I'm used to our friends and act all stupid and crazy. Your other friends might think I'm dumb and strange."

"They won't, I promise. They're also crazy and act dumb. The guys are not so different from our friends. Just come, I'll take you back home if you don't like it there." I sigh and give in. "Fine just let me quickly get changed." Before I could hop off the bed he stops me. "Quickly is an hour with you, that's not happening. These clothes are perfectly fine. We're going, now." He takes my wrist and pulls me out of my room and out of the house. We arrive at a little bigger house, what am I saying it's huge! "You guys live all here together?" He nods. "You now understand why I come over so much to relax a while." I chuckle and nod. "And really all guys? No single girl lives here?" He shook his head. "Not a one. But I'm still alive so that means something."

We get inside and a lot of talking and laughing could be heard. It's definitely not quiet here. Some music was also played on the background but the chatting of different people definitely was louder. "Mark! Oh you brought a girl with you?" The tall guy looks at me then back at Mark. "This is y/n, I told you about her. Y/n this is Lucas." We greet each other, I was still a little awkward. I never hangout with other people than my usual friend group. "Oh you're y/n! Nice to finally meet you. Yo guys, y/n is here!" A couple boys run to us. They looked younger than us.

"Hi, I'm Chenle!" His smile was adorable. "Oh y/n you're so pretty! Mark is lucky to have you." One of them was pinching my cheeks, I look at Mark in panic. "Ah Jaemin, can you please stop doing that? And me and y/n aren't dating." The boy named Jaemin let go of me and apologised quickly. "I'm sorry." I give him a smile, he's too sweet to be mad at. "But why aren't you dating? You 2 look great together!" A boy with a very pretty eye smile said. "No Jeno, we're... just, friends." Was Mark hesitant to say that? "So yes, that's Jeno, that's Renjun, this is Jisung the youngest. And where are the others?" Mark asks.

"Some are cooking, are out and some are still in the living era." I follow all of them to an enormous living room. "I can't believe you actually live here. Why did you never take me here?" I ask Mark. "I don't know but now you're here." He smiles. "Oh, hello and who are you?" Someone asks. "This is y/n." Mark says before I could speak. "Yeah, Mark's friend. They're nothing more." Renjun adds shaking his head. Why do they act so strange? I thought I was going to be the weird one. "Nice to meet you. Mark never stops talking about you! My name's Johnny by the way." We shook hands. "So he talks about me? I hope nothing too embarrassing." They all shake their heads. "No no no, only positive things. Very positive. I'm Yuta." He smiles.

After a while, I got to know all of them better. They're indeed fun but they still act a bit weird if it's about me and Mark. I wanted to ask them about it but it might be too awkward. "Haechan, can we talk alone?" He nods and we go to the kitchen as all of the boys are watching something or talking about different topics. "What is it? Did someone say something to you?" I shook my head. "No I just want to know why everyone acts so strange whenever it's about Mark and me. You get all so smiley and give these strange looks to each other." Haechan chuckles awkwardly. "No it's nothing." He says but I didn't believe it. "Are you sure?" I look at him but he tries to avoid eye contact.

"If you really wanna know, I think it's better that you talk with Mark himself. I don't think it's up to me to say anything." I nod understanding. "Okay, then I'll try talking with him." We walk back and I sit on my previous spot next to Mark. "Hey, what was that about? If he gets too annoying just tell me." I shook my head. "No he didn't bother me. Can we talk, somewhere more private?" He nods and I follow him to, what I guess is his room. "This sounds serious. Did I say something wrong? You want to go home?" I shush him before he starts ranting. "Why does everyone act weird when it's about us? Like why did Jaemin think we were dating?" I ask.

"Oh my. Well. Please sit down." I sit next to him on his bed. Mark holds my hand at first but let go of it, he seems nervous. "I hope this doesn't ruin anything between us. But I really like you y/n. More than just friends. The guys know about it and always tell me to confess but I'm just too shy. And now I finally did. I'm sorry." I couldn't believe it. My best friend and crush just confessed to me. This is something I could only dream of. "Mark look at me." He slowly looks up and we make eye contact. "This just makes things better between us because I like you too!" He starts smiling, his eyes sparkling.

"Is this for real? Omg, I can't believe it! Oh y/n, you make me so happy!" He finally manages to say and hugs me tight. "Do you... do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asks and I nod. "Of course I want to." He pecks my cheek. "Thank you so much!" The door swung open. Soon the room filled with people. "Congratulations guys! I believed in you!" They say. "Were you spying on us?" They all laugh and shook their heads. "What? No, pff why would we do that?" We both playfully rolled our eyes. "Have fun you 2!" They all left the room. We chuckle and smile at each other. This is everything I wanted.

~
A/N: I don't upload that much because I'm doing a lot for my instagram, to keep it updated and post regularly. But now I feel like I'm less active on here and I just wanna apologise for that... I don't get how fan accounts do this, like do y'all even sleep?? Anyway goodnight everyone!💚🌱