•Taeil•

Moon Taeil
Word count: 983
-

Y/N's POV

"Taeyong, I have to say something. But please don't tell anyone!" He nods and listens. "I like someone and it's Taeil." I tell him. "Oh I know." I furrow. "How do you know? I never told anyone this before." I say. "It's obvious. I just guessed it." He smiles. "But let me tell you something." Taeyong starts. "Taeil likes you too. He told me." I was surprised by the news. "But still I can't date him, Doyoung won't approve." I say. "Not you too. Taeil didn't confess yet because he thinks Doyoung would kill him." He explains.

"Because he'd actually do that." Taeyong shook his head. "But why? You love who you wanna love." I shook my head. "But not my brother's friend." I say. "Wrong. I'm gonna fix it. I'll take care of it! You're my best friend and I'm going to get you together with the person you love." He says before leaving. "Wait where are you going?" I take my keys and follow him behind. "Talking with your brother and then with Taeil." He says. "No, you don't have to." I say. "Don't be a baby, we're going to do this!"

I sat on the couch in the guys' dorm. "Y/n, hey. What are you doing here?" Taeil asks. "Well. Taeyong is talking with Doyoung for me." I say. "What for?" He sits next to me. "What does he mean with you like Taeil?" Doyoung stormed out of his room. "Doyoung! I said not to yell at her!" Taeyong runs after him. "You're yelling too." I just looked down at my hands. "So you like me too?" Taeil asks. I slowly nod. "What? No. You two can't-" Taeyong shut Doyoung up with covering his mouth. "Shh, let them be. It's their lives, their choices."

Once they walked away, Taeil continued. "Is it for real?" He asks. "Yes, I really like you." I feel my cheeks blush. "Then do you want to be my girlfriend? If you don't want to I get it. Definitely with your bro-" I kissed him. "Is that a good answer?" He smiles. "It definitely is." He takes my hand in his. "So?" The 2 ask as we walk into the kitchen. "Do you still have to ask?" I question. "If he breaks your heart, don't come crying to me." Doyoung said.

"What did we just discuss? Be happy for your sister and your friend! Stop the negativity." Taeyong hit his arm lightly. "I'm sorry. I'm happy for the 2 of you. Don't get married yet and don't tell me I'm gonna be an uncle any time soon." I face palm as Taeil was laughing. "Don't worry. We're just dating, we'll take it slow." He reassures. "Good, have a nice day." Doyoung smiles and walks away. "Wow hold up there! First you're going to make a whole scene and now you act like nothing ever happened?" I raised my brows. "Isn't that what you wanted?"

"You know what never mind. Have a nice day!" I say to him. "So, what now?" Taeil asks. "We can watch a movie together. I heard that Taeyong just bought popcorn and other snacks." We chuckle and get everything ready to watch the movie. I sit down on the couch next to Taeil. Not too close but neither with a gigantic gap between us. During the movie he moved a little closer as I got the blanket over us. It was cozy and I felt so good next to him. "Oh what are we watching?" Doyoung comes to us and pushed Taeil aside to sit between us.

Me and Taeil look at each other, we're sharing the same thoughts as we nod at each other and start throwing with the pillows at Doyoung. "Let's go to your place." He says. "Bye Doyoung, see you next time!" I say bye as we leave to my apartment. "He's so protective and embarrassing." I sigh. "I do understand him. You're his twin sister. He cares about you." Taeil says. "Yes but I'm older with a few minutes of difference. That counts. So he needs to stop treating me as a baby." I state. "That's also true."

"Let's go now." I take his hand and we walk to my place. We turned on another movie and sat down on my couch. Not even 15 minutes into the movie or someone knocked the door. "Go away Doyoung!" I say unbothered to get up. "How do you know it's him?" Taeil asks. "Because he'll open the door with his key in 3, 2, 1." And there he stood. "I just wanna say sorry. I'm really sorry." He looks at me then at Taeil. "What do you think?" I ask Taeil. "Mmh, maybe we should let him do something in return." I smile.

"You 2 are evil!" Doyoung sighs and we laugh. "Okay just don't bother us anymore, let us be happy together and I'll forgive you." I say to him. "Me too." Taeil says. "Okay. I let you 2 be happy together. Now what are we watching?" He lays down and takes the bag of chips away from us. "What? At least I'm not sitting in between you 2." I roll my eyes and take a pillow. "Don't even dare to throw that at me." Doyoung says without looking away from the tv. "I hate you." I say.

"No you love me! I'm your brother." He smiles like a child. "No, she loves me." Taeil comments. "Oh no, she loves me." Doyoung sits up and looks at Taeil. "No y/n loves me, I'm her boyfriend." He looks at me for help. "I'm not coming between the two of you. Don't look at me." I laugh as they were fighting like kids over who I love more. At least they're still great friends and get along with each other.

~
A/N: so um Thursday I won't be able to post anything because I'm camping on school and I don't have wifi... it'll be for Friday evening. Just wanted to say that.
💚🌱