•Mark•

Lee Mark
Word count: 1003
-

Mark's POV

"So um, do I talk to you later?" I ask y/n. "Yeah sure." She boldly answers. "Okay, bye. Have a good night." I still smile at her. "Bye Mark." She gets out of my car and goes inside her house. I take a deep breath and lean back. What was that? I questioned to myself. Did I do something wrong that made her take a step back? I drive home and let myself fall back onto the couch. "What's wrong?" Jaehyun asks. "Is it that visible?" I ask. "Bad date? What did you do?"

I shook my head. "I have no idea. Our first date was so amazing and great and now she was so blunt and closed." Jaehyun just chuckles. "She's playing hard to get." He tells me. "But why?" I ask. "She probably thinks she was too open on the first date, so now she's going to be hard to get." He explains me. "Why is dating so complicated?" I groan out my frustrations. "You'll learn. Now just text or call her." He tells me. "And do what?" I ask. "Just talk about today. You still like her right?" I nod.

"Give hints for a 3rd date. But don't ask her out yet. You can do it." He pats my shoulders and leaves to his room. I call y/n and she picks up rather quickly. "Hi y/n, it's me Mark." I say. "Yeah I know I have your number saved." She chuckles. It's totally different from our date. "I hope you really enjoyed today." I say. "It was great!" She sounds positive. "Maybe we could do that again some time. Only if you like to." I hoped for a good reaction. "Yes, that'd be amazing. I really enjoy spending time with you."

I scrunch my nose, she sounds so sweet and cute right now. "Really? Well I also enjoy being around you." I tell her honestly. "Why did you call me?" She asks. "Oh uh just to make sure if you liked today and if everything is alright, between us." The last words were silent. "Mark are you doubting this?" She asks. "I'm just a bit confused." I tell her. "About what?" She asks. "Just... look the first date you were so cheery and open and always smiling, but now, it was the total opposite." I say honestly.

"I'm sorry about that. But I really did like this date. It's just when I told my friend about our first date she said I was showing too much of myself and that I should play more mysterious and hard to get. She thought that would be great to attract you more." She explains. "Y/n, you didn't have to do that. I already really like you, just the way you are. You don't have to play hard to get to attract me more." I tell her. "I'm sorry, I must've made it very uncomfortable for you." She apologises. "It's fine, next time just be yourself again."

"Woah!" It left my mouth before first thinking about it. Y/n laughs. "You look stunning! You always do though." I say, y/n had a big smile on. "Thank you Mark. I'm very excited for our date, and this time no hard to get." She chuckles. "Right, let's go then." She follows me to the car, I opened the door for her. "A true gentleman you are." I chuckle at her comment. "I really thought this would be something fun to do so I had to take you with me." I tell her.

"But first, dinner. Some specific place you wanna go?" I ask. "Anything is good for me." She smiles. "Then I'll take you to your favourite restaurant." I say. "The Thai restaurant near the library?" She asks excited. "Exactly, I remembered it so I could take you there one time." I say and drive to the restaurant. "After you." I let her walk in as I hold the door open. "You're so flirty today, it's so adorable." She smiles. We sit at a table and looked at the menu, we ordered food and drinks. "On a good 3rd date." We both say and cheers.

After the dinner we get back to the car. I drive to the special place. We're at this outdoor movie theatre. Our car was parked on a good spot. "Good evening, do you want some popcorn and drinks?" I look at y/n and see her nod. "A popcorn and 2 soda's please." I say and pay the guy as he gave the popcorn and the drinks. "Wait, before you start eating and everything. I took blankets with us." I take them from the backseat. "To make it more comfortable and fun." I gave her one of the blankets and take the other one for myself.

The movie soon started, we laughed a lot and y/n even left some tears. "Aww don't cry, here take a tissue." She wipes away her tears. "But he let his best friend date her because he wants them to be happy while he loves her so much!" She pouts. "Cutie." I scrunch my nose at the adorable view of y/n sitting under the blanket, focussed on the movie. I couldn't resist any longer and pecked her cheek. She looks at me surprised. "W-what was that?" She asks blushing.

"I really like you y/n and I hope you know that. I really see a future for us both. I had to give you a kiss." I tell her. "I like you too, and I really hope there's a future for us." She smiles cutely. "Then do you wanna be my girlfriend?" I ask her. "Yes Mark, I'd love to be your girlfriend!" She leans in and pecked my lips, surprising me now. "You're blushing." She says. "Oh really, then why are you looking so red?" I ask with a giggle. "Come here." I gave her another kiss on the lips.

~
A/N: have a nice day/night!
💚🌱