NCT as ...

NCT as students of Hogwarts

~
It's October and as every year it brings me back to binge watching all the Harry Potter movies and giving me back the cozy vibes of sitting on the couch with my blanket seeing the many students of Hogwarts and observing how each and everyone fit perfectly in their houses.

Here am I sorting all 23 members of NCT in the 4 Hogwarts houses. This is in my opinion, which I know is different from many others.
~

Taeyong: Hufflepuff
I know many would disagree but I'm convinced that Taeyong is a Hufflepuff. He's caring and wants others to be happy all the time. This doesn't mean he isn't courageous. Because he definitely is.

Taeil: Hufflepuff
The 2nd Hufflepuff in NCT. I think we all know why. He brings a smile on everyone's face and sees the positive in everything and everyone. And even though he doesn't get enough credit for it, Taeil is still a hard working man.

Johnny: Gryffindor
Johnny seems a very brave person to me. He'd be very loyal to his house. He's always busy, no time to be bored. He's loyal and would do anything for his friends.

Yuta: Slytherin
Not all Slytherins are bad! His family means everything to him and so it is for most Slytherins. I feel like he's very ambitious.

Kun: Ravenclaw
Kun's very creative with music, he's also a wise person. It's not because you're a Ravenclaw that you can't have fun. Kun good enough knows how to laugh and play around but sometimes doesn't know when it's time for that.

Doyoung: Ravenclaw
I feel like people underestimate Doyoung. He's a very smart man. He's more of an observer most of the time. He rather spend his time alone, we all know that.

Ten: Slytherin
He goes for the win. I feel like he would be a person to take the lead in whatever, team games, group works, anything like that. He is someone who'd forgive but not forget what you did to them. But yet again, Slytherins ain't bad people.

~
This was the first part of the Hogwarts series.
💚🌱