•Xiaojun•

Xiao Dejun
Word count: 1030
-

Y/N's POV

"Hendery? Lucas? What are you guys doing here?" I ask confused to why they're suddenly at my front door. "We need to talk." Hendery starts as he walks in, Lucas following. "What about? Did I do something wrong?" I ask worried. "YOU young lady, NEED a boyfriend." Lucas tells me. I start laughing loudly. "Oh you're being serious. But why?" I ask. "I don't think I need a boyfriend right now." I say. "Aha, that's right. You don't need one right now but what if you wake up tomorrow and want one?"

"Hendery what even are you saying?" He rolls his eyes. "But don't worry about it. We've already found the perfect guy for you. He's sweet and nice, he can play guitar, will love and care for you." Hendery explains. "Are you talking about yourself? Because then I'm sorry but I don't like you in that way." The guys both look at each other and laugh loudly. "Oh no y/n definitely not. Don't worry about that." He laughs a little more. "What do you think about Xiaojun?" Lucas says. "Xiaojun? Mhm I don't know, I never really thought about it." But I sure was now, what do I think about him?

"Wait wait wait, no. I never asked for a boyfriend why are you coming up with this?" I ask. "Come on y/n you should definitely date him! He's worth it." Lucas says. "I don't get why you're doing this. You don't give me an actual reason. Look I have better things to do right now. Just go back home and don't do anything stupid, bye guys." I push them out and close the door behind me, what was all of that? I suddenly get a text from YangYang.

'Heeey' He's definitely up to something, I know it. 'What is it?' I send to him. He quickly replies. 'I have been thinking.' I raise a brow seeing that message. 'I'm gonna regret but what was it about?' I wait for a response. 'You, Xiaojun, you, Xiaojun. Sounds amazing right? I think you should date him!' I roll my eyes. 'You too? I just got Lucas and Hendery out of my apartment.' I sigh and sit down. 'So what do you say?' I take my phone and type my answer. 'LEAVE ME ALONE!' I closed my phone and left it at the table.

I don't know how I feel about him. I never thought about dating Dejun. Why do they even want me to date him? I don't get these guys sometimes. I hear my phone ring. I pick up without looking at the caller. "Hello?" I ask. "Y/n hi, how are you?" It was Ten, he sounded suspicious. "If it's about Xiaojun leave me alone!" I clearly say. "But why? Do you hate him?" He asks. "No." I say. "So you do love him!" I sigh deeply. "I never said that Ten." I tell him. "But what then? If you don't love him but don't hate him?" He said confused. "I don't have time for this bye Ten."

I ended the call abruptly. I decided to work a bit on my pc. I was busy as I got a notification from Kun. 'What did they do to you?' He asked. 'They try to set me up with Xiaojun. I have no idea why.' I text back. 'Ow. Well do you like him?' I was ready to scream but I didn't do it, yet. 'Yeah, I think I don't know.' I answer. 'Does he actually know about all this?' I ask Kun. 'I don't think so. But maybe you should first think about your feelings first.'

I groan loudly. Why are they like this? I decided to call Xiaojun. "Hello, y/n what's up?" His voice sounds. "Hey. I got a few questions." I say. "Okay, I'm listening." He sounds a bit hesitant. "You know what your friends are up to? And why maybe?" I ask. "What did they do this time?" He asks worried. "I don't know, I guess they're trying to set me up with you. You know why they'd do that?" I ask curiously. "They what?!" He yells.

"Even Kun. Please tell me what's going on because they ignore all my questions." I say. "I guess I should just tell you." He says. "Tell me what?" I ask confused. "I like you y/n, I really do. And I guess that's why the guys are doing what they're doing. I'm sorry." He says. I didn't know what to say or do, I was quiet. "Y/n?" His voice sounds through the phone. In panic I ended the call. Why am I like this? What'd he think about me now? I was with my head in my hands groaning in frustration.

"Y/n, what happened?" Lucas and Hendery were here again. "I'm sorry guys. I just panicked. I messed up." I hit my head against Lucas' chest. He hugs me. "You like him?" I nod. "Then what was the problem?" Hendery asks. "Once he confessed I didn't know what to do. Like I was afraid and froze. He must hate me now." I was ready to cry. "No, don't say that. He was just confused, but he could never hate you. Come with us and tell him in person." I look up at them and follow them to Xiaojun.

"Where is he?" They walk in first asking Kun who was calmly sitting on the couch. "I guess in his room, why?" He asks. "Hi Kun." I give a small smile. "Oh hi y/n!" He smiles back. They pull me to Dejun's room and I knock. "Go away Ten!" I look at the guys and they nod, encouraging me. "It's not Ten. Can I come in?" I ask. His door opens widely. "Y/n!" His eyes were a bit red. "You cried? I'm so sorry!" I hug him tightly. "I like you too, I mean it!" He hugs me back. "I was panicking, please forgive me." He shuts me up by giving a peck on my cheek. "Be my girlfriend please?" I nod with a big smile.