Swag vs Street Punk

Description: This is just something out of fun. This story is about the Swag boy band group and the Street Punk gang being enemies, well, more like of when the two groups of teens first met each other and before they all started dating. Please enjoy and don't hate!

Author's P.O.V.

"I have had it with these guys! They think that they own the place just because they're popular and are a boy band. 'Swag'? What kind of a name is that?!" Elijah growled out to her brothers in anger, slamming her locker shut with a loud bang out of irritation.

You see, about a week ago, five new students had arrived at Kraang High School, the one where the famous gang in all of New York, the Street Punks, already attend to. At first, everybody had already been talking about that they were a famous singing group called, "Swag".

The group contained five teen males, the leader or lead singer, was Leo Hamato, along with his three brothers, Raph, Donnie, and Mikey, who were all mutants. They were all the same age as the Punks, with Leo, Raph, Rebel, Swift, and Elijah being eighteen, Donnie and Ghost being seventeen, and Mikey and M.C being sixteen. Azazel, however, was just a close friend of theirs who joined Swag about a year ago, but they still treat him as a brother, a younger brother I mean, even though he was eighteen and a human himself.

The Punks didn't care, of course, and assumed that the new kids were gonna be scared of them, but instead, they took a few opportunities to talk to each Punk of the gang and even tried to become friends with them in just the few first days of attending to Kraang.

The Punks, at first, thought that they were crazy, but also thought that these guys were from some foreign country or whatever and they didn't understand, but the Punks did some research on the famous singers, and found out that they were born and raised in New York just like them. The Punks were confused on why they were all approached first by Swag, maybe they were being friendly, that was the second thought they had in mind about them, but no.

These teens were just straight-up being friendly with them, and no intention as well. That was pretty shocking for the five Punks, but at least it wasn't a worrisome problem anymore. But now they had bigger things to worry about, and that is: avoid Swag at all costs.

Swag wasn't just nice or friendly, but also pretty flirty and annoying. All five teens had experiences with the other five teens. Elijah was annoyed by Azazel, Swift was annoyed by Raph, even though the Punk leader was a flirt himself, Rebel annoyed by Leo, M.C annoyed by Donnie, and Ghost annoyed by Mikey.

Of course the Punks couldn't do shit. The Swag group was popular, not with just the students, but also the teachers and principal, for their charms, fame, and good looks. The Punks thought it was hilarious how these guys won everyone's hearts by just a single glance. They weren't phased by it, obviously, because they weren't easy, cheap whores who would spread their legs for anyone. No, definitely no. In fact, they wanted these guys gone, and had already declared them as their enemies for being annoying and noisy. Besides, it was difficult for the five Punks to warm up to others, much less invite people into their gang.

Anyways, back to the present, the Punks were now by their lockers together, grabbing their stuff for their next classes. But previously, the five singers were in their last period and Azazel was annoying Elijah by trying to get her attention, but Elijah snapped at him and disrupted the students, and got detention after school today. And all Azazel did in response was smile innocently like he did nothing wrong. She was beyond pissed even though she was just defending herself and minding her own business.

"Tell me about it! That Raph guy kept on trying to get my number. He's already asked for the last five days of being here." Swift complained, starting to walk to his next class with his siblings by his side.