Faggot...

Description: Elijah's being bullied and the girls try to help her.

Elijah's P.O.V.

"Hey faggot!" Chelsea screeched at me when she saw me standing by my locker. I didn't say anything, not wanting to cause any unwanted attention. Ever since the word got out that I was gay, people have been bullying me for it; with words or actual fights, doesn't matter. I'm now known as the faggot of the school or punk faggot. You can choose whatever.

I haven't told any of the guys of my group because I know that they'd would've gone ballistic if they ever found out about the bullying, so I told the girls instead; knowing that they are a lot more smarter with their decisions.

Anyways, I simply ignored her comment while I was grabbing my notebook and shut my locker door. I then felt a presence behind me, well, more than one. That thought made me turn only my head and to see my girl friends staring at me with a look of concern. Sarah, Mei, R.B, Hash, and Sia.

I then looked away, "You shouldn't put up with this, Elijah." Mei said, touching my shoulder with a comforting hand.

"It's fine." I said quietly, shrugging off her hand and walked down the hall, the girls right behind me. Mei had then gotten in my way.

"No, you are not! You are suffering great pains and shall be healed! I'll make sure of it!" She said enthusiastically, pointing her finger up in the air. I only smiled softly.

"Thanks, Mei, but I'm fine, really." I said.

"No you're not, you shouldn't take everyone's bullshit, Elijah. The guys are worried about you. Why don't you just tell them?" R.B said this time, but my eyes widened at what she said.

"Please don't tell them!" I said, turning around fully to face my friends. "Please, I know that they're immediately gonna start throwing punches and that's the least thing I want. I don't wanna see anyone get hurt because of my stupid mistake of coming out as a faggot." I whispered the last part, looking ashamed.

Hash had then surprisingly got up into my face, "You are not a faggot, Elijah! It's them that are the problem! They're homophobes that can't accept people like you! And if they don't, then that's their problem! You did nothing wrong, you were only being yourself!" Her words shocked me and the others.

"I never even wanted to be myself in front of everyone in the first place!" I yelled at her, making her back up a little.

"Wait, what?" Sia said in confusion.

"I knew that if someone ever found out about me being gay then this would happen! But it doesn't matter, because I still get the same treatment every single day for just being myself! I don't even know of why you guys became friends with me in the first place! Haven't you noticed that you guys and the boys are the popular ones here while I'm the freak of the group who gets bullied for everything about me?! Why is it always me!?" I slammed my fist against the locker next to me, panting.

"Elijah, we had no idea." Sarah said and came up to hug me. I immediately hugged her back, silently crying on her shoulder.

"I want it to stop. Why can't it stop?" I sobbed out.

"It'll be okay, Elijah, everything will be alright." I heard Mei say, patting my head.

After a few minutes I had stopped crying and finally calmed down, letting go of the girl in black. "Now come on, where's our little punk?" R.B said playfully, pushing some of my hair out of my face and wiping a tear away with her thumb. I lifted up my head and smiled softly at her. "There's our little, Eli." She said, chuckling.

"Stop it, R.B." I laughed a little, pushing her away a little. The girls had all then came in for a group hug, "We love you, Elijah, you know that right?" R.B asked.

"Yeah, I know."