Jealousy

Description: This is basically a part three of 'Swag and Punks just don't go match.' It's where Azazel still has his feelings for Elijah but then some girl flirts with him and she gets jealous, lets see of where this leads to. Enjoy!

Authors P.O.V.

It's been about a month since the incident between Azazel and Elijah, the punk was over it but she has been ignoring the poor boy ever since then. Both Swag and punks have been quiet about it but slowly things are starting to go back to normal. Elijah has also been very distant from everyone lately, too, she's been thinking through the things that she said to Azazel and felt bad, she was only angry because Azazel and their other friends didn't understand the word, 'no', and what they did made her pissed for quite a while, but now she's over it and is slowly letting go of her anger.

But at the same time she's been thinking about Azazel a lot since the situation and can't get him out of her head. So, that makes her wonder, 'does she even care about Azazel in that way?' That's been keeping her distracted a lot and making her feel weird, but she just brushes it off like it's nothing... or is it?

Right now she was by her locker with her punk brothers, grabbing things for her next class while the guys were goofing off. When she was finally done she closed her locker and turned around to face the turtles, but what she saw instead of them made her freeze in her spot and blood boil. There... down the hall and only a few feet away... she saw the school's biggest slut and head cheerleader, Chelsea, flirting with Azazel who looks quite uncomfortable and trying to get away from her, but the slut just doesn't know of when to give up.

"Hey Elijah, you okay?" She heard Swift ask, but all she heard was muffled noises and saw red. She couldn't focus on anything but the slut flirting with her man. Elijah had then realized at that moment that she did like him because she was becoming jealous. So with that thought, she shoved her things into her backpack and stormed off towards the two teenagers. Everyone in the halls froze when they saw a pissed off Elijah Black, so they immediately moved out of her way and watched of what happened next, even all of her friends were watching, looking surprised, but at the same time had smug smirks because she was getting jealous of a girl flirting with the boy that they thought that she didn't care about, guess they were wrong.

"Come on, why don't we have some fun?" The slut purred seductively, hanging onto Azazel's arm when clearly he was pushing himself up into the locker door behind himself.

"Uh- n-no thank you, i'm fine." He said, getting even more uncomfortable that she was pushing her body against his.

"But why, is there another girl for you or something?" She whined, but then felt a hand grab her hair all of a sudden and yanked her head back, feeling a mouth near her ear.

"Yeah, and she's right behind you." Elijah growled in her ear, venom oozing in her tone and a glare that could kill anyone immediately with only one glance, and then the punk threw the girl against the wall and punched her in the face, kicking her in the stomach a few times before grabbing her arm with an iron grip and throwing her into the lockers, causing a huge bang and the whole hallway went quiet.

"If I ever see you do this again with Azazel," Elijah squatted down to Chelsea's level and slammed her fist against the locker, making the girl flinch and cower away; shaking. "I'll fucking rip your tongue out of you skull." The punk said in the most menacing voice that you will ever hear, murder present in her eyes. Elijah slammed her fist against the locker door again and stood up, Chelsea got up and ran off down the hallway, crying her eyes out like a baby.

Elijah was only standing there, panting from her actions, then looked up to see the terrified and shocked expressions of her classmates and other students, and glared. "The fuck are you looking at?" She asked threateningly, daring anyone to say something, but since they were all too scared of replying to the punk, they just walked off and minded there own business. Pretty soon the halls were empty with only her and Azazel, who was staring at her with a smug smirk.

"Why were you so jealous?" He asked cockily.

Elijah blushed fifty shades of different reds and looked his way. "I wasn't jealous. I was only annoyed because that slut doesn't know of when to just back off. Geez." She grumbled out and crossed her arms, leaning against the lockers. Elijah closed her eyes for a moment, but then reopened them again because she felt Azazel's body in front of hers, looking at her.

"If you wanted me then you could've told me." He said, leaning in close to her face that their noses were touching. "But you didn't have to go that crazy, even though I like it when you get all feisty." He purred.

"You better back the fuck off before I give you a broken nose." She threatened, but he didn't move a muscle.

"I'm guessing you changed your mind?" He said questionably.

Elijah froze and stared at him, then sighed. "Azazel, ever since our fight, what I said was out of place and you didn't deserve it, but I felt like that you didn't understand when I said, 'no' it means no. But, when I saw you with that plastic slut, i've realized, with me thinking about you a lot and her touching you, that I do love you. I was jealous, okay? But it was because she was touching something of mine." She said the last part in a possessive growl and wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her body against his, and he did the same thing with his arms around her waist.

"I would've done the same thing if someone touched you like that." Azazel growled as well with a slight seductive purr. Elijah had then sealed the deal with smashing her lips against Azazel's, and after a few minutes of rough French kissing, they pulled away with a string of saliva connecting their lips, both of them panting.

"I love you, Eli."

"I love you, too, Azzy."