Elijah x Shy!Kate

Authors P.O.V.

Today was a normal school day for Elijah and her friends. Elijah was on her way to go see her girlfriend, Kate, when the bell first rang for free period. Kate was really shy and very anti-social with others. Hell, she doesn't make one sound whenever she's around people because she is so nervous and afraid of what she might do or say, in other words, she's very paranoid. But the punk will love her either way, she actually fell for her because she was so darn cute and kind to others, she couldn't help her heart going crazy for the timid girl. But with that, some people weren't really acceptable for the two, they would make fun of them, especially giving Kate a hard time because they know that she's not ever a blabber mouth or tattled on anyone, so that gave them the advantage of the doubt.

Luckily people haven't laid a finger on Kate, only calling her names and making fun of her shy personality, but that's it. And if anyone did do any physical harm to the girl, then they would pay big time for it. Cause you don't mess with Elijah Diamond Black and her girlfriend. That was pretty much a death wish you were asking if you did. And that was happening this very day.

The punk was walking down the hall with a calm smile on her face, excited to see her girl, but when she turned the corner, she froze. There, stood a group of the plastic sluts of the school and the main leader was named Chelsea, who was pushing Kate against the lockers.

The hallway was empty with only them, so that gave the sluts an advantage to drag Kate here and expect no one to come, but Elijah always comes here to collect her girlfriend. You see, Kate has really bad social anxiety, so Kate always waits in this very hallway to wait for her girlfriend to come and bring her to her classes, mostly just to keep her calm and protect her from bullies. And plus, this was Elijah's and her friends territory where they hang out, no one was allowed here unless they were friends or in a closer relationship with the punks, and these girls were trespassing. They were actually breaking two huge rules.

1. Messing with a Punk's lover/friend.

2. Trespassing on Street Punk territory.

Elijah

Saw

Red.

She stormed over to the group of sluts and grabbed Chelsea by the hair and yanked her back, throwing her against the wall and making sure it was a hard and rough throw in the process. All the other girls just ran off in those three-inch high heels, so now it was just Kate, the slut, and the punk.

"The fuck are you doing with MY girlfriend?" Elijah growled out through gritted teeth, glaring deadly daggers at the bitch against the wall, who was holding her head in pain. But Elijah didn't care.

"W-We were just m-messing around." She stuttered with a terrified facial expression. She just messed with the wrong girl.

"Messing around? You call hurting and scaring my lover like that is 'messing around'?" Her eye twitched in anger.

The punk slowly walked over to the girl on the floor and yanked her up by her hair again and punched her in the face, then dragged her into the public hallway and threw her to the floor, causing everyone to freeze and watch in shock, all of her friends were even watching from a distance.

"You wanna mess around? Fine, let's mess around..." She said with an angry smile and walked over to the girl. Elijah doesn't show any sign of mercy to anyone who hurts her friends or herself. Elijah is ruthless, cruel, and violent in situations like this.

The punk socked the girl in the eye and then threw against the lockers. "If you EVER even touch Kate again..." She trailed off while walking over to the injured girl and keeled down to her level and wrapped her hand around her neck, gripping her firmly but not so much that she can't breathe.

She smiled evilly, "I'll kill you." Everyone went tense from her words, and still didn't move when the punk let her go and walked over to her girlfriend, grabbing her hand and dragging her out of the school and to the parking lot.

Once the two had made it to the middle of the lot, Elijah hugged Kate and held onto her tight. ".. Was that really necessary?" She heard a small voice come out from the shy girl's mouth, making her look at the pink obsessed girly girl. She smiled.

"They were hurting you." She said quietly and rested her forehead against Kates.

"You're too over protective." Kate smiled softly, closing her eyes and resting her forehead against Elijah's shoulder.

"I can't help it. I'm not really a big fan of someone touching of what's mine." And with that, she grabbed her face softly and caressed Kate's soft face and kissed her pouty lips that she can't get enough of.

Yeah, she won't be letting Kate go anytime soon.