Swift x Elijah

Authors P.O.V.

Elijah was busy doing her business in the kitchen, not completely knowing that her mutant boyfriend was sneaking up behind her since she was distracted. The female Punk then snapped out of her own thoughts when she felt a pair of arms snake around her waist from behind, making her smirk, already knowing of who it is.

"Swift? What are you doing?" She asked in a teasing tone, playing his little game.

"Hmm? What are you talking about, Eli? I'm doing nothing." You could hear the devious smirk in his voice. Swift then moved some of Elijah's hair out of the way and kissed her neck, making her sigh in pleasure. "Do you want me to do something, baby?" The turtle asked against her neck.

"Maybe." Elijah said in a quiet moan, trying to keep her voice down. This was Swift's little game, trying to make her moan to embarrass her by the boys hearing her sounds of pleasure, and she completely hates it. But Elijah was tougher than that, she knew his game and he's not gonna win. She can tease, too. That was when Elijah unlatched Swift's arms from around her waist and turned around. Elijah looked up at him while holding his hands and changing their positions, so she was where Swift was standing and the mutant was against the counter, his front facing her. "Do you wanna have some fun?" She whispered in his non-existent ear with a lustful smirk on her face.

He grunted, "Yes."

"Then you'll have to catch me first." And she took off running, leaving her boyfriend dumbfounded, but he groaned and took off after her, too, wanting to attack his prey so badly and ravish her. He couldn't wait.

Elijah ran into the living room and then up the stairs, the mutant hot on her tail since he was a little bit faster than her. She grabbed the door handle to her bedroom and bolted inside, then she stopped by the wall and turned around, only to be pushed up against it by her boyfriend. Swift then kissed her roughly and brought her legs up and wrapped them around his waist, pushing up against her even more, making her groan in the kiss. He grabbed her ass which made her gasp in surprise, that gave him the advantage to shove his tongue into her mouth.

Now the kiss was full of teeth clashing and tongues tangling together for dominance and it was full of lust. Elijah and Swift were the roughest couple you will ever meet because they were both Punks, they both liked it rough, and they both also have sort of a pain kink. Either way, they both loved it.

Elijah pushed against Swift's shoulders and forced him on his back on her bed. She then attacked his neck by licking and biting his green skin, making him growl and groan, both of their breathing was ragged and heavy from arousal. "Fuck Elijah..." Swift moaned. Elijah chuckled.

"Feels good?" She asked, but she already knew the answer.

He smirked, "Fuck yes."

She then stopped her attacking on his neck and sat up, sitting on his hips with her hands on his plastered chest, looking down at him with lust in her eyes. Elijah loved the new hickeys that she left on his skin, both of them love to leave marks and bruises on each other because they get to show of who they belong to, but it's also a sign of their love for each other.

"You want me," She said in a low voice that always gets Swift to harden immediately while rocking her hips against his own. "I'm all yours." She smirked in the darkness of her room, but the turtle could hear it in her voice.

He then flipped them over so now Elijah was on the bottom and Swift was on top of her and in between her legs. He then leaned down and licked her earring and whispered, "I'll make you scream."