We Fight, But We Make Up (Part 1)

Description: Swift is leaving for training, Elijah is not up for it.

Author's P.O.V.

This was new.

Elijah and Swift were fighting. Shocker right? These two are real close and shared about everything with each other. They have the closer bond between the rest of the Punks and their other friends. But why are they fighting? Here's how it went.

Swift agreed with Splinter that he was to go to India for his training, to be a better leader for his team, but Elijah was in total denial and started an argument.

Right now they were in the living room, along with their brothers, Swag, Caesar, April, and Karai who were chilling on the couch and watching the two fight, but since this is the first time the two ever fought, they were too shocked and surprised to do anything.

"Elijah, I'm sorry. But it's part of my training." Swift tried to reason with her.

"Bullshit! You already do a good job at being our leader, Swift. You don't need anymore training. Just stay here with us."

"It's only for a year. What's gotten you so worked up over this? You need to chill, Eli." Swift turned around, hoping that would put an end to their argument, but Elijah wasn't done yet.

She grabbed his shoulder and spun him around, glaring daggers at him, "We are not fucking done here! Don't you think that the others would have a say in this?! I mean did you even think of how we would feel about this!? You're fucking selfish Swift, you know that?!" The punk growled out in anger.

"Oh I'm selfish. It kinda sounds like you're trying to keep me he-" Elijah cut him off.

"I want you here with us because I hate it when people I love just leave without any second thoughts!! Even if it was temporary, it's still feels the same, fucking dumbass!" Tears were then starting to form in her eyes, making them look glassy.

"Elijah, you should know that I'm not permanently leaving you and you should also learn to put things behind you and focus on the present." The leader crossed his arms with no emotion in his eyes or face, looking down at her sternly. Elijah just looked at Swift like he was speaking French. Then she started chuckling with tears going down her face. The others were now getting cautious.

"Y-You think it's easy for me to forget about the past just like that? You weren't the one who was beaten every single day of your life, hated on by everyone you meet because you were different. You especially weren't born into a family that hated you, hurt you, and was always disappointed in you even though you didn't do anything wrong! And you think it's that easy for me!? I lived that life Swift, not you! But I'm glad you didn't live my life, that way, you wouldn't be scarred for the rest of your life for the things you saw or experienced!" She yelled at him with rage, her blood boiling.

Elijah panted from her speech and then looked down, clenching her fists tightly. "You didn't go through the things I did. You weren't betrayed by your own family that just loved to see you suffer, enjoying the look of fear in your eyes whenever they pointed a weapon at you." She sighed, trying to calm herself down.

Elijah closed her eyes, tears still going down her face, "There were people who I did love, but they only ended up leaving me in pain. Just walking away and not looking back. That's what it's like for me when someone leaves just like that! It scares me that someone I care about so much just walks out and never comes back, that's why I want you here with me just so I don't go insane!" The female punk's hair covered her face while trying to hold in her sobs. Elijah then looked up at him and wiped her tears away, pulling on a poker face.

"But if you want to leave, fine. Just don't expect me saying goodbye to you." And with that, Elijah turned on her heel, and went straight to her room, slamming the door behind her.

Everyone in the living room was silent. But then Rebel stood up from the couch, grabbing his boyfriend's, Leo, wrist and walking over to his brother, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Give her some time, she'll come around. But Elijah's right, she can't forget that easily and you can't make her forget either. And you just leaving without our opinions is a dick move." He took his hand away and turned around to go to his room, Leo trailing behind. But Rebel stopped and peered over his shoulder to look at his brother, "You might want to apologize before you go." And walked into his room, shutting the door behind him and Leo.

Everyone else just left the lair or to their rooms to leave the blue turtle some time to himself. Once he was alone, he sighed and rubbed his face in frustration, trying to make a decision.

1. Stay here, apologize, and be happy with his family and Elijah won't be mad anymore, but Splinter will be pissed and he won't be the leader he wants to be.

2. He goes, Splinter will be pleased and the others will only be disappointed in him, but Elijah will be pissed.

Swift didn't really want to think about this at the moment, so he just plopped down on the couch and slowly let sleep take over him. Knowing that either decision he makes, will bite him in the ass later.