I'm Gay (Part 3)

Description: This inspired me from 'I'm Gay' and I wanted to do something like this again. And I guess you could call this a part 3. So let's say Elijah is gay and she wanted to come out to her step-father, Splinter, but what would his reaction be?

Author's P.O.V.

Elijah was currently eating dinner with her friends and brothers, but she was in her own place. She was thinking of telling Splinter about her sexuality, but she just didn't know of how or when. Splinter never really said anything homophobic, but then again, he's always saying of how he wants grand-kids someday.

"Hey Eli, you okay?" The sound of Leo's voice snapped her out her thoughts.

"Huh? Oh.... yeah sure." Elijah said while raising up her eyes to look at him, but then went back to staring at her half-touched food.

"Eli, are you sure you're okay?" Swift then piped into their conversation.

"I'm fine, I'm just...." Elijah trailed off while looking at everyone, who was staring at her in question, but then adverted her eyes. "Nevermind."

"It's about Splinter, isn't it?" Ghost said out of the blue, shocking some of his group members with his answer. Elijah mostly.

"How'd you.....you know what? Nevermind. But yeah, it's just...I'm trying to think of on how to tell him I'm, you know..." Elijah said, looking away once again in embarrassment.

"Oh come on Eli, I'm sure Dad will accept you." M.C said cheerfully, but Elijah wasn't convinced.

"Yeah, for you. He accepted you guys because you have girlfriends, and are straight. While I'm...." Elijah caught herself before yelling at them for no reason. Elijah was stressed out from all the thinking and anxiety from not being accepted by her own father, so of course she was a bit pissed. But she knew not to blame her anger on her family.

"Eli, you know we'll be there for you, right?" Swift said.

"But what would happen if he didn't accept me? What would you do then? Would you take his side or mine if he decided to kick me out of the lair?"

"We'll be with you." Swift confirmed.

Elijah didn't want her brothers to take their father's side, but at the same time, she did. "What?"

"I said we would take your side. We'll be with you even if he kicks you out."

"But he's your dad." Elijah defended.

"Same to you."

"But you've been with him more than me. You wouldn't betray him for me."

"It depends on what he does to you."

"That's not a choice."

"Yeah it is."

"You think it is! Don't screw up your bonds and relationship with Splinter just because he doesn't like idea of me being with a girl!"

"Why are you getting so worked up over this? It's decided that we'll be with you."

"Not with me! I don't accept it!"

By this point, Elijah was standing up from her chair, shaking slightly in anger. How dare they just forget about Splinter, their father, just like that without a care in the world?! How could they think that?!

"Then what is it that you want to happen, Elijah?"

"I don't want you idiots to make the same mistakes I did when I was a brat! I ran away from home because of the abuse, and I doubt Splinter would do that to because he loves you!"

"We know that! And he loves you too!" Swift yelled back, too, now standing up from his chair as well.

"So you wouldn't run out on him because of me! It's stupid and pointless!"

"Like this argument."

That sentence said from Swift's mouth made her freeze. Elijah looked down at the table for a moment, then looked up again with an ice cold death glare, almost putting the guys on edge. "If you think it's okay to ditch him for me, you are the most dumbest, heartless, and coldest mutants I have ever met. Family does not ditch family. And you will regret it for the rest of your lives for doing that to Splinter. And be grateful you even have a father who loves you." And with that, Elijah stormed off in anger, stomping up the stairs to her room and then slamming the door.

It was then silent in the kitchen, all the guys being quiet, well, until M.C broke it. "That was low, dude."