Teasing and Payback (Part 2)

Elijah's P.O.V.

"Elijah, was that really necessary?" Swift asked me. I looked at him like he was crazy.

Me and my whole group were at the back of the school and having our usual smoke break when he asked me that question out of nowhere.

"The fucker deserved it for embarrassing me and all the other shit he's pulled. I don't care of how long and hard he's worked on those stupid notes, he got what was coming to him. He's also stupid for not keeping his guard up and being aware of his surroundings." I said, taking a drag of my cigarette.

"Well maybe, but he did work hard on those notes of his." Raph responded, wrapping his arm around Swift's shoulder.

I only laughed a little, "Haha, his face was priceless, I should've gotten a picture." Stomping on my cigarette.

Just then, I heard my name being called from behind me. "Hey Elijah!" It was Azazel's voice, and he did not sound happy.

I turned around to see him storming his way over to me with an angry glare and a few of his buddies were behind him, too. Once he was only a foot away from me, he stopped and we both had a staring contest. I bet we looked like raging dogs ready to kill each other. Only he looked like he was about to loose his shit and I was calm and relaxed as ever.

"What you did earlier was not cool. You need to fucking apologize." He said with venom dripping in his tone.

"Apologize? Even though you didn't?" I asked smugly.

"I already did say sorry, but you took it way too far. I was only messing with you and last time I checked, I didn't ruin your stuff." I defended.

"You did apologize, but you didn't mean it and immediately went back to humiliating me in front of our classmates." I said a-matter-of-factly.

His face went a little red from anger and irritation. "That's because I like you, Elijah, are just that dense and oblivious to people's feelings or something? And plus, I didn't take it that far, I only wrote something on the board and spread one little rumor and you go out of your way to destroy my stuff. Now that's just plain-on cruel."

I only stared at him in shock. He likes me? What?

"You what?" I asked in confusion. There's no way...

Azazel then smirked, "Oh, I didn't tell you? Well everyone else knows about it, I just asked some people to act like I didn't say anything and to avoid telling you until I did. The word spreads by fast but everyone knows when to keep quiet for important reasons." He explained. I just gawked at him, completely caught off guard. "Well anyways, I guess since you've ruined my belongings that I worked oh so hard on, now I have to make us even. So you better watch your back."

"W-Wait what?! No! I made us even already, there's no need for anymore pranks. It's getting quite childish anyways. So just drop it." I said.

"Too bad. You should've thought about that before ruining my notebook." He smirked evilly.

"Trust me asshole, you do NOT want to mess with a Punk, especially if that Punk is me. You don't know of what you're getting into." I threatened with a death glare, jabbing my pointer finger into his chest.

"Bring it on, bitch." Azazel hissed. That made my eye twitch in annoyance.

"Okay, that does it!" I yelled and raised my hand, slapping him in the face hard. So hard I think I left a hand print on his right cheek.

Azazel turned his head to look at me in shock, then was quickly replaced with anger that actually kinda scared me a little. "You fucking bitch!" He yelled and pushed me, making me stumble a little but I caught my balance.

"You son of a-!" I was cut off by Rebel and Ghost holding onto my arms and pulling me back, Azazel's friends doing the same to him. We were both kicking and yelling curse words at each other, trying to get at each other. "Let go of me! I'll fucking kill him!" I screamed.

"Come at me bitch! Lets see what happens!" He dared, making my blood boil.

"Okay, both of you calm down!" Swift stepped in between us. We finally calmed down but both of our friends didn't let us go. "This is ridiculous. You guys need to talk this out instead of just prancing onto each other. Now come on, how immature is that?" He asked. I don't think we were listening much because we were mostly glaring at each other.

"Like hell I'm talking to him. He's gone too far with me and deserves of what's coming to him. Didn't you guys hear me, he targeted me first." I growled, yanking my arms out of Ghost and Rebel's hold but staying in my spot.

Azazel followed action, "Same here, you can't make us talk. And plus, this doesn't include you freaks."

"Hey! Those are my friends you're talking to, so watch your mouth, asshole." I hissed and glared at him once again.

"Whatever, just know we're not done here, bitch." He said and walked off, his friends trailing behind him.

"Count on it asshole!" I yelled and stormed off into the other direction, fuming.

He has no right to call my family freaks. How dare he?! He's gonna get it and I'll make sure of that.

Let the games begin.