Male!Elijah Meets The Boys! - Part 2 (BxB+) 18+

Description: I'm only including Caesar, Swift, Raph, M.C, and Slash.

Authors P.O.V.

It's been two days since the little incident between Elijah and the guys. Elijah has been trying to avoid them; wanting nothing to do with them. But the boys have been trying to apologize to him for their actions and that he got the wrong idea.

Right now, Elijah was in the back of the school having a smoke, since it's his free period at the moment. Right when he smashed his cigarette out onto the concrete, he saw a few familiar group of mutants walking towards him. He only glared at them. "What do you want?" He asked when they were two feet away from him.

"We only want to apologize. We're sorry for pulling a move like that on you and making you feel and think that we were gonna do that to you. We promise, we're not gonna hurt you. We only want to be friends with you. Is that okay?" Caesar said, standing in front of his friends. Elijah only looked at them for a moment, a weird emotion in his eyes that the guys saw but couldn't understand, but before they could figure it out, his eyes turned into a dull, empty hole as quick as a flash.

"Thanks for the apology, but I don't want or need friends. And trust me, if you knew of who I was, you wouldn't want me around." He said while crossing his arms, closing his eyes, and leaning against the brick wall of the school.

"You weren't really raped before right?" Swift asked all of a sudden, making everyone look at him, but his eyes were on Elijah.

"No, I only said that to get you off me." He answered dully, having no expression on his face. Elijah had his eyes staring at the wall next to him, but then he looked at the group in suspicion. "Why are you so interested in me?"

"Because you're interesting." Swift answered.

"How so?"

"You just don't care of what people think of you, you have that fiery personality and sassy attitude that's actually quite hot." The Punk said, the others smirked, nodding in agreement.

"Well thanks, but I'm not gay."

"Bi?"

"I don't know. I've never gave my sexuality any thought before." He said and crossed his arms, looking down at his feet.

"Well, why don't we help you?" Slash asked, walking up to the human when he wasn't paying attention, and pressed his body up against his.

"H-Hey! What are you doing!? I told you I'm not gay! And if you do anything I'll kick your ass!" Elijah growled, but then yelped in surprise when he felt a hand rubbing his crotch through his black skinny jeans. He grabbed Slash's arm and tried to push him off, but the lizard was too strong. "Ngh~ s-stop it, you son of a- Ah!" He moaned when he felt Slash sucking on his nipples of his pale chest.

"Why stop when you're enjoying yourself?" Raph asked, holding Elijah's chin in his hand, looking into the bright blue eyes clouded with lust that made him go crazy and kiss the human with his tongue.

"I down, he's clearly loving it." M.C said.

Caesar had then walked up and got on his knees, unbuttoning Elijah's jeans and pulling them down, when he was going to pull down his black boxers, the human almost stopped him, but Slash stood to the side and held his hands above his head, licking, biting, and sucking his neck. Caesar had then grabbed his hard member and gave it a lick, Raph stepped back to show his brothers Elijah's reaction, which was absolutely hot and cute in their opinion.

As soon as Caesar placed the human's member into his mouth, Elijah's head flew back against the wall, mouth wide open with a thin string of saliva running down his chin, eyes wide open, and letting out a loud moan. It was pure heaven to see.

"Hot damn that was sexy." Swift said, rubbing himself through his pants.

"Good job Caese, look of how much a mess you made him." Swift said, taking in Elijah's expressions.

Caesar hummed in approval, happy that he's making the human feel good. That hum made Elijah gasp and put his hands on the lizards head. "Hey, stop it. I'm-" He was cut off when a weird, tingling sensation erupted in his stomach, then he came in his mouth and the lizard gladly swallowed and stood up after pulling up the human's boxers and pants, buttoning them closed.

Caesar got a good look at the red face Elijah was showing off and smirked. "How was that?"

Elijah was panting slightly and looked up at the mutants in embarrassment, then looked away again, "Go fuck yourselves." He muttered, but they all heard him.

"Aw sweetheart, I'm afraid that we can't do it without you." Swift winked with a cocky smirk.

Elijah only glared, "I'd rather fuck my self with a chainsaw thank you. I'm leaving." He said angrily and walked away from the group.

They all just stood there for a moment, then smiled. "We're not gonna let him go, are we?" M.C asked.

"Nope." They all said back.