I'm Gay (Part 1)

Description: Elijah likes girls and has a girlfriend in secret, but the guys are straight and have girlfriends as well and she's nervous of what they might think when she tells them. Support for the GAYS!!!!

Authors P.O.V.

Okay so, Elijah has a big secret...

She's gay and has a girlfriend, too.

But she's scared of what her brothers might think, I mean, they've never said anything homophobic before, but still. It's hard coming out. The constant questions and solutions of what they might think of you, say, or even do to you going through your head, the speed rate of your heart racing like a race car when you feel pressured, and the non-stop sweating when you get nervous. It's scary, but Elijah knows better that her brothers are nothing like that. She's been planning on telling them, she just didn't know when or where or of how she was going to tell them. She was in her room at the moment and had already texted Kate, her girlfriend, to come over and that'll be when she'll tell them.

The guys are in the living room with their own girlfriends right now, so she thought that it'll be perfect timing to confess. She was on her bed when her phone pinged, notifying that Kate was here. She then sent her a quick text and got up from her bed and opened her bedroom door, walking out and down the stairs, but with every step she took, made her chest tighten, heart rate increasing, with sweaty palms and forehead.

Now Elijah had never told anyone before, the Punks and their girlfriends are the very first ones to know because she trusts them the most, them being her brothers and the girls are her best friends. She found out about her sexuality during her first year of high school when she first laid eyes on Kate, the same was for the kind-hearted girl when they first met. She found out her sexuality in middle school, but it was for another girl from the past.

They've been dating for a few months now, but haven't showed it in public since Elijah wasn't ready yet. Kate said it's fine if she took some more time, but Elijah wasn't a big fan of being a pussy and also of keeping things from her brothers. It made her feel so guilty for keeping things quiet from the punks and her friends and it also wasn't fair that Kate had to lie and keep things a secret, too.

Elijah saw Kate at the bottom of the stairs and smiled at her, reaching out and grabbing her hand once she hopped off of the last step and in reach. "You ready?" Kate asked, determination but also concern in her voice.

Elijah nodded, "Yeah." She smiled at her reassuringly.

Then... they started walking over to the punks and their girlfriends.

Before they walked in front of the TV to get their attention, they both let go of each other's hands, so when they say the words, they'll prove it, and also they didn't want to ruin the surprise.

"Hey guys." Elijah said, getting their attention.

"Oh, hey Eli, what's up?" Swift asked.

"Well- Uh- I-I..." Elijah stuttered through her words, looking at Kate and also rubbing the back of her neck. Kate gave her a reassuring smile and nodded her head, silently telling her to continue. Elijah took a deep breath and looked back at the punks. "I'm gay." Elijah said simply and grabbed Kate's hand again. The air was still and everyone's faces were full of shock. Their widened eyes were looking from Elijah and the two hands interlocked together.

"Y-You're... gay?" Swift asked in a soft voice.

"Yes, I've been meaning to tell you guys, but... I just never really had the guts nor the right time to tell you. And not just that but, me and Kate are dating and have been for the last few months." Elijah said proudly. Kate gave her a proud smile, happy that her girlfriend is being so brave.

It was quiet for a minute or two, but then Mei stood up and hugged the punk. "Oh my god Elijah! Congrats! I'm proud of you!" Karai said and pulled back, patting her shoulder. The others then stood up and congratulated the two girls. Everyone then started to calm down a little bit, but when Swift stood up silently, everyone went completely quiet.

"So, you're gay?" Swift asked in a scary, but calm voice, almost too calm.

"Um, yeah. Hehe, surprise!" She said with an awkward smile and did a little jazz hands motion, but her smile soon went away when she saw Swift frown.

"You're gay?" He asked and glared at her.

"Yes...? Swift what's wrong? I thought you'd be happy that I told you instead of lying." Elijah admitted.

"Maybe it would've been best if you'd have chosen that decision." That made her eyes widened and mouth a gap. She couldn't believe of what she was hearing, Swift wasn't happy with her being gay. But she thought differently completely, she'd thought that he would accept and support her 100% like a brother should. Right now... her thoughts of her brothers hating her for being gay was actually coming true! But only from Swift.

"Swift, what are you talking about? I thought you'd be happy for me, why are you so mad!?" Elijah asked, starting to tear up.

"Because you can't be gay, Elijah! It's gross!" Those words made Elijah freeze in her spot, no words said. She didn't think anyone could talk, but that was soon changed when Rebel, M.C and Ghost all stared arguing with the leader while Kate and the girls rushed the Punk to her room where she balled her eyes out until she fell asleep.

Today was a long day, but she couldn't get the thought out of her head now.

Swift hates her now.