Elijah's Birthday (Part 1)

Description: Elijah doesn't want to celebrate her birthday, you'll see why.

Authors P.O.V.

Today was October 11th, Elijah's birthday. The Punks and everyone else knew it, but whenever they would throw a party, Elijah would just tell them to have fun and then go up to her room. When they threw her a birthday party for the first time, they were confused when she said that she didn't want one. She told them every year not to throw a party because she wouldn't attend and say that she didn't care, no matter how much they begged her to come and celebrate the day she was born. Now first, they all thought that she didn't want to celebrate because she just didn't like the idea of getting old. But whenever they would tease her about her age, she didn't seemed fazed by it, so it has to be something else.

Besides that, Elijah was currently on the couch and eating chips while watching some T.V, the Punks were in the kitchen, trying to think of why Elijah hated her birthday. Finally, they collected some courage and walked over to the couch. They all wanted answers of why she didn't like the idea of her birthday.

"Um, hey Elijah, what are you watching?" Swift spoke up when the four all sat down around the female punk. She looked at them, noticing that they're acting a little different, so something had to be up.

"Uh... Supernatural. Why? Do you want to watch something else?" She asked, grabbing the remote and handing it to the blue turtle, but he declined.

"What? Oh no, I was only asking. You're fine." He smiled. Elijah shrugged and payed attention back over to the TV.

"Um... Elijah, we've been meaning to ask you... Why don't you want to celebrate your birthday?" Swift hesitated with his words, but forced it out anyways. After what he said made Elijah freeze. The air around them was still, no one dared to move. Then, Elijah spoke.

She sighed, "It doesn't matter. That's for me to know and you to find out for yourselves." She turned off the TV and got up from the couch.

"Why won't you tell us of what's going on with you?" Swift's words made her stop in her tracks.

"... What do you mean?"

"I mean, whenever we offer to celebrate your birthday, you always turn it down. Why do you hate it so much?" Swift asked, desperately wanting to know of what was wrong.

"I said it's none of your business. It doesn't matter, so leave it alone. I already have plans, so have fun being filled up with cake and shit, but leave me out of it." And with that, she walked off and out of the lair.

"Elijah!" Swift called out for her, but she was already gone.