Notice Me Senpai!

Description: Kate has a crush on our familiar Punk, same with Elijah. So lets see what happens when Kate takes matters into her own hands to show Elijah of how she feels.

Warning! GxG

Don't like, don't read, you homophobes!

Authors P.O.V.

Kate Bostwick has had a crush on the popular Punk, Elijah Black, for quite some time now, but hasn't told her yet. Afraid of rejection and/or humiliation, also the possible chance that Elijah likes boys, then she will be extra embarrassed for opening up to a straight person. But she decided to suck it up and confess. Even though Kate is a coward at times, she won't stop at nothing when it comes to love, because she is a girl who is in love with love. It's weird, I know, but it's true.

So right now she was at her locker, getting some stuff for the end of the day. Everyone was gone, so that gave her the perfect opportunity to tell Elijah. When Kate had gotten her stuff, she stood behind her locker door and looked at Elijah, who was talking to the Street Punks from a few lockers down.

Now you're probably thinking, why would someone as innocent and kind as Kate be interested in a Punk like Elijah, who literally beats people up? Well, it's because she swings that way. You see, Kate has always been interested in people who are the complete opposite of her, she finds it cute that someone who is ruthless can always have a soft spot somewhere underneath all the black and leather.

But it's not just that, when she first met Elijah, it was when they had a test and Kate forgot her pencil. The Punk was sitting behind her and saw her situation, so Elijah offered her one. They both made eye contact and Kate immediately had a raging crush on her. She found kindness in the Punk like no one else had; she saw Elijah differently instead of being scared of her.

From then on she wanted to be closer to the Punk as possible, but Elijah skipping some classes and getting into trouble, along with her friends snatching her attention most of the time, she doesn't ever have the chance. And every time she would have a chance to talk, the atmosphere would be awkward between the two, (that's what you get for being opposites), or someone would interrupt them.

But not this time.

Finally when the four turtle Punks walked off, Kate then took her chance and walked up to the Punk, who was putting her things in her locker. Kate hesitated, but went for it anyway and tapped her on the shoulder gently.

"Um- excuse me, Elijah?" She asked to get her attention and the Punk froze in her place, then turned around to face her. Kate smiled, "Hi."

"Oh, hey. You're that girl without the pencil, right?" She smirked and pointed at her.

Kate blushed that Elijah even remembered her. "Uh- yeah, I'm Kate, and I already know of who you are." She smiled softly, sticking her hand out for her to shake.

Elijah took it, "Yeah, I get that a lot, and usually people don't come up and talk to me to say 'hi' like this. They're too scared of me." She chuckled.

'Her laugh is so cute.' Kate thought and a blush appeared on her cheeks some more, "Um- uh- y-yeah, i've heard, b-but I don't think you're scary at all!" She said that last part a little louder, closing her eyes and blushing madly.

Elijah's eyes widened a bit, then smirked, "Really? That's new, I thought someone like you would be shaking like a leaf if I even looked at you. You're not like the other girls, are you?" She asked, but that made Kate freeze and look up at the Punk. Her blush increased even more, if that was possible, because of the intense stare she was getting, Elijah's dark blue eyes boring into her sky blue ones.