Turtle Tots

Description: Follow the title.

Authors P.O.V.

We have a situation.

THE TURTLES ARE LITTLE KIDS!!!!!!

Yep, it's true. You see, Ghost was working on an experiment while M.C was busy goofing around and ended up messing up the chemicals. The rest of the Street Punks went to go check up on what was going on and by the time they entered the lab, a huge explosion happened. Once the smoke had cleared up, everyone then took a look at each other to see if they're okay, but froze at what they saw. They were all kids again!!

So now, they are stuck like this for the moment and because of their shortness, they had troubles getting stuff down from high places and they couldn't call their friends because they were afraid that they would be made a fool of and that would be embarrassing. Splinter was also too busy to help since he was in Japan to visit some old friends. So that meant that they only had one person here in the lair to help them, you guessed it. Elijah. And with that thought, they heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Speak of the devil, literally.

"Guys, what the hell was that explosion? I swear if you did anything to my knives you will be sorry as-" Elijah stopped her own sentence once she reached the bottom of the stairs and looked at the 8 turtles in their new forms standing in the living room. "Fuck." She finished her sentence and looked at her brothers, shocked and speechless. "W-What happened here!? No, actually, what the HELL happened to you boys!?" She pointed at them, wanting answers now.

Swift stepped up in front and smiled awkwardly, "Uh, hehe, funny you ask that because, well... it's a long story." He explained, rubbing the back of his neck.

Elijah just looked at him, then the others. It was quiet, then Elijah started to snicker, finally, she just burst out laughing. "Oh-Oh my fucking god! T-This is the ahaha funniest thing that I have ever seen! Hahahaha!" She held her stomach in pain from all of the laughter, but the boys were just glaring at her with irritation. Once the 17 year old calmed down, she wiped a few tears away and just chuckled softly, she snickered amusingly when she saw the annoyed and angry faces on the turtles' faces.

"Oh come on guys. I haven't had a good laugh like that since that cockroach prank on Raph. But this, now this is icing on the cake, you really out done yourselves this time. I'm impressed." Elijah smirked and crouched down to their level. "So, how are we gonna fix this? Or can you guys just stay this way and I can call the others to come over and see this?" She suggested.

Swift then stepped up in front of her, "Elijah, now is not the time! We need to get back to our correct ages!" He looked like an angry kitten when he was angry. Elijah had to admit, these four were freaking adorable whenever they tried to make a face.

She smiled fondly at them, "Yeah, you're right. But how about we get some sleep, huh? It's getting late, we'll get started tomorrow morning." Elijah stood up and picked up Swift, looking him over. "How old are you guys anyways?" She asked and Ghost looked at his watch, calculating some stuff.

"It says we are seven years old." He answered her question, all of them looking up at their little, well in this case, big sister.

Her eyes widened, "Heh, that was the same age when we met." She smiled and set Swift down, walking into the kitchen, the others following.

"What are you doing? I thought we were gonna sleep?" Rebel asked, hopping into a chair and sitting down.

"Well yes, but I'm hungry. And it looks like I'll be a little busy with taking care of you guys since you're kids again. Oh, and let me guess, M.C goofing off while Ghost was working in the lab. Am I correct?" She asked while looking through the fridge, grabbing a few things to make dinner.

"Yes." The tots all replied at the same time, glaring at the orange turtle who caused this huge mess in the first place.

Elijah turned back around to look at them and giggled, "Hey, I think you guys look adorable." She complimented, making the others blush a little.

"Were we the same as before or even more cuter than this?" Swift winked at her.

"...No comment." And turned back around to start making dinner, the tots looked at her like she just killed someone, but some of the rest just felt offended.

M.C scoffed, "Rude."

"Hey, it's technically not my fault for not being interested in guys, you know. But now I think you boys are cute. So cherish this moment. And cherish that I don't have the courage of beating you guys up, but it doesn't mean I won't let you be annoying little turtle brats." She smirked.

"Yeah, whatever." Raph waved her off, turning the other way.

*Time Skip*

It was finally night time and everyone was asleep in the living room, except for Elijah who was looking over at her 'little' brothers. She smiled at them, just wishing that they would stay like this forever. It was kinda nice to have little brothers of her own, since she always wanted a little sibling, but with that thought she frowned, remembering that she was in the middle of the group's ages. Elijah then shook those thoughts away and took her chance to admire the peaceful sleeping faces of the turtles, smiling of how cute they are. She would never admit it, but she always thought that they were cute whenever they would get along, help someone, or were just plain on hanging out and being all lovey-dovey with their boyfriends.

She then laid down and fell asleep with only one thought on her mind.

'I have the cutest brothers in the world.'