Elijah Can Be Scary Sometimes

Authors P.O.V.

Today was a regular day for the Punks, Swag, and their other friends. Such as, April, Karai, Casey, Anthony, Slash, Mona Lisa, Rex, Kita, Renet, and Caesar. They were all hanging out at the back of the school, having a smoke and chatting about their days and what not, when all of a sudden, a group of jocks came up to them. Not only that, it was the entire football team, and the captain of that, is none other than Jacob Brooks himself. He didn't look happy when he approached the group of teens and his hard glare turned even harder when he spotted Elijah in the front of her group of friends, but she just had a poker face, acting calm and cool.

"What do you want, Jake?" Swift asked the jock, but he was only focusing on the female Punk and growled.

"I'm here to get some payback for what she did to me and my brother." He snarled at her, making the group of Punks and Swag become alert and started to step in front of Elijah to protect her incase if he tried to do anything.

Elijah chuckled, "Hey guys, chill. Our jock friend here just wants to get some things off his chest. I'm fine, so step back." While she was walking up to the front, she gently pushed her friends behind her and now she was in the front again and facing the pissed off jock.

"Now Jake, what is it that I did exactly to make you so angry that you had to bring your friends with you and approach us on our terf?" She smiled innocently and looked calm as ever. You see, Elijah is always so calm and collected in situations like this, she tries to convince her enemies that she doesn't know of what they are going to do to her, but she always seems to know. This is just her little trap that always seems to work, and her friends know this.

"Don't act so innocent. You know what you did. You scratched my car with your stupid bike! And you sent my little brother to the hospital as well!" Jake growled and got closer to her in a threatening approach, making only the Punks to all take a step forward, but Elijah looked over her shoulder to look at them and told them to stop by using her to make a stop sign.

Elijah knew of what was to come of the jock. Jacob has always been violent with his bullied victims and Elijah hates bullying, so sometimes she threatens Jacob to stop. But since Elijah had never laid a hand on him, he doesn't seem scared to disobey her. But he has another thing coming. Her friends knew it, too, but it made them feel a little bad for what Elijah is going to do to him since she never shows any mercy for her victims that try to give her a hard time, and he's one of them.

This dude was about to experience of how scary Elijah can be if he pisses her off even more. He already started ticking her off just by showing his presence around her.

"Well first off, that was an accident and I was in a rush, and second, your brother was being a pervert to my girlfriend, Kate, even though he knows of who she belongs to. So, I had to teach him a lesson for touching her and of how to keep his hands to himself." She shrugged like it was no big deal, but the jock was fuming with her careless attitude.

"So you break his hands and put him in the hospital!? You're fucking insane, you know that!? Know wonder you're friends with these freaks, you were made for each other." He just hit a nerve right there. It literally made the punk's eye twitch and glare at him.

"What did you just call them?" She spoke in a calm but dark voice. Whenever Elijah gets angry, she's like a completely different person. She always has a sickly sweet, but also creepy and murderous smile on her face with a crazy look in her eye when she harms someone. It's like she's gone crazy, hell, she is crazy and looks like a psychopath when she wants to. That's mostly why people, even her friends, are scared of her. But there are many other reasons of why you should be terrified of the punk.

"You heard me." He smirked, amused that he's gotton her all mad. But he was in for a treat for what happens when you mess with Elijah fucking Black.

She socked him in the eye.

The football team were all shocked by what they saw, not believing a girl like Elijah could take someone down with one blow and be twice her size. Not even her friends could believe it, but knowing Elijah for so long and getting used to her actions, they just get a little surprised by her lack of strength and always find it amusing to watch.

Jacob held his now black eye and stared at her with shock, surprise, and a bit of fear. "W-What the hell? Did you just hit me in the eye?!" He stuttered a bit and took a step back, trying to get away from her.

She smirked with an evil look in her eye, "No, I punched your mother. Of course I punched your eye, you idiot! Jeez, maybe you should focus on your books more than your brawns. You're such a fucking idiotic jockstrap with a walnut for a brain and the same goes for your little friends there." She growled in irritation. Why can't they just leave her and her friends alone and have their regular smoke break?

"You're fucking insane." He whispered, but Elijah heard it, making her smirk and chuckle evilly.

"Yeah, so what if I am? Are you scared?" The punk took some steps closer to him, so close, that she literally got up in his face. "Now if you don't want me to bash your head into the concrete here and end up worse than your brother, I suppose you keep your rude comments and names to yourself. I'd really hate it if you got in an...accident... Do you understand me?" She growled the last part with a pissed off look on her face.

"Y-Yes, I-I understand. S-Sorry for the interruption." And with that, Jacob and his group bolted out of the back parking lot behind the school, leaving the other group by themselves in silence, until Rex broke it.

"Damn Elijah, you can be scary sometimes, you know that?" That made her turn around and look at the group of teens.

"Oh come on, I'm not that scary." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

But this time, Swift spoke up while shaking his head, "Nope, he's right. You can be a flipping psychopath sometimes. There are times when I think someone else is possessing you."

The others speaking up to agree with him, but Elijah only rolled her eyes and walked over to the brick wall and leaned up against it. "You guys are fucking pussies." She mumbled and pulled out a cigarette, lighting it and taking a drag.

"Just saying." Swift said. They all then had their smoking break in a comfortable and peaceful silence after that.

Elijah really can be scary sometimes.