Growing Up

Description: The childhood of Caesar, son of Raph and Swift. And Kita and Rex are back, baby!

Author's P.O.V.

First born:

Elijah was walking down the dark streets of New York after leaving her friend's house. The house she was currently at was only a block away from her home so she didn't have a problem walking while it was dark out, and plus she could kick anyone's ass for trying to touch her.

That aside, Elijah passed by a dark as hell alleyway, but stopped when she heard crying, a baby's cry. Hearing the noise, she started walking towards the sound and came upon a large cardboard box with a blanket inside, and the noise becoming louder as she got closer.

Taking a few more steps, Elijah looked down to see a male baby, wearing an orange onesie, crying his eyes out. But the thing that shocked Elijah was that the baby...was a mutant. A mutant lizard to be exact. His skin was a medium green, with three black tripes on his head, two stripes on his tail, along with beautiful golden eyes.

But what really shocked the Punk was that he was here, in an dark alleyway, in the middle of the night, alone with no food or water, and crying. So the only thought she was thinking of was:

'Who in their right mind would do this to a baby?'

Some people are crazy and would take mutants for experiments or just kill them. But whoever did this, they were not good people. And that's when Elijah had a risky thought. 'Fuck it.' And picked up the baby.

Elijah was wearing a dark green baseball cap that said 'RAPH TMNT' on her head, given to her as a gift by Swag when they were selling merch from there concerts, then took it off and put the small baby in the hat, perfectly cradling him. She then wrapped her arms around him and started running home, not knowing of what kind of injuries or illness he has from being outside for who-knows-how-long.

*Time Skip*

Elijah had finally arrived home, all the Punks and Swag hanging around the lair, either playing games, eating, or simply watching T.V., but then they all froze to see a worn-out and tired-looking Elijah panting and holding something in her arms.

"Eli? What's wrong? You okay?" Swift asked, taking a few steps towards her.

"Yeah...yeah, I'm fine. But I don't think he is." Elijah said, making the guys confused.

"He?" Rebel spoke this time.

"Guys, I want you to meet a little someone. I think you might like him." She said, and walked up to the guys who were now huddled together around the girl. Elijah opened her arms to reveal the small creature who was now peacefully sleeping in the hat.

They were all shocked to say the least, having nothing to say, but Elijah did take amusement to their reactions though. "Elijah? Where did you find him?" Asked Rex, moving a little closer to her.

"In an alleyway. Some douchebags probably left him there. I picked him up as soon as I found him." She explained, cooing the small baby who was quietly whimpering in his sleep.

The guys were all surprised, but simply snapped out of it when Swift asked a question. "Who's gonna take care of him?"

"That's the thing. Since we're all done with college and high school, maybe you and Raph would take him in." Elijah said, smiling up at him.

"What?! Eli, we can't take in a baby. You insane?" Swift said, looking at her like she just killed someone.

"Oh come on, Swift, you and Raph are plenty capable to taking in a baby. You guys are always saying of how much you want kids. This could be your opportunity. And besides, I already named him, so now he's apart of the family." Elijah reasoned.