Pleasure Doing Business With You

Authors P.O.V.

Elijah and the punks were walking down the dark streets of New York downtown at night, so that gave them the opportunity to walk out of the shadows instead of hiding, but still being alert incase if anything happens. They had some business to take care of by meeting someone for a trade, it was mutagen that they wanted for some experiments and stuff, while they had an address and number that the stranger wanted. The punks don't know of what that person was going to do with the paper of information and neither does the stranger know of what they are gonna do with the mutagen. All they care about is getting of what they need. They stay out of each other's way and don't question their plans. It's grab and go really.

They finally arrived at an ally way and saw their little messenger standing their with a smoke in his mouth and hood up to cover his face. Elijah then walked over to him since she was in the front.

"You have it?" She asked in a dark voice, but also bored tone, too. She just wanted to get this over with.

The guy then grabbed his duffel bag that was laying next to his feet and grabbed a glowing, green canister full of mutagen and handed it over to the girl punk and she handed it to Ghost.

"You have my end of the deal?" He asked and she nodded.

She reached into the front pocket of her jeans and grabbed the piece of paper with the number and address, and handed it to him.

She smirked, "Pleasure doing business with you." She said and returned to her group of friends and they walked off down the sidewalk, and pretty soon, they were completely gone.

The guy then looked down at the piece of paper, "Pleasure doing business with you indeed." And walked away into the cold night.