An Unexpected Call

Description: Elijah and the punks doing whatever, then Elijah gets a call from someone she never would've thought she would ever have to talk to again.

Authors P.O.V.

It was a calming and quiet day for the five Street Punks who were all chilling in the living room watching some T.V. They were watching their favorite show, 'Supernatural' when it was interrupted by a news channel. The gang all perked up at what the news lady was announcing.

"Breaking news, it appears that the Purple Dragons have struck again at the downtown jewelry store, 'Treasure" this evening. The police are already there, but it looks like that they have 9 people hostage inside the store. The police are in a tight spot and do not know of what to do at this point, but we can only wait at the moment."

The punks all stared at the T.V, Elijah then let out a groan and laid her head back against the couch.

"For real? Didn't we just take care of those pricks last week? Seriously, when will those guys ever learn their lesson?" She said and got up from the couch, grabbing her knives from the wall on the other side of the living room, her brothers doing the same.

"That's what I was thinking, but I guess that's what happens when you're enemies with dipshits like them. But hey, that just means we can have some fun, right? We weren't doing anything before that came up." The leader of the Street Punks spoke up, smirking with amusement at Elijah's frustrated expression.

She tsked, "I guess, but still, because of them they interrupted our show, now they're gonna get a beating of a life time for that." She cracked her knuckles, a glare and frown appearing on her face.

"Hey, it's okay Eli, it's recorded, so don't worry alright?" M.C reassured his adopted sister, placing a hand on her shoulder and smiled, but the human female punk still had a frown on her face and shrugged his hand off, walking over to the entrance of the lair while grumbling. The others followed her but kept their distance, knowing not to get on her bad side by talking or touching her.

Elijah hated it when someone interrupted her during something she loved watching or doing, and whoever was the interruption, they were gonna regret it big time, because she never showed any mercy for whoever raised whatever it was, in fact, it just made her look like a psychopath. The guys all experienced it. One time she was watching a movie and M.C took the remote from her and changed the channel. She was so mad, that she literally took his baseball bat from behind his shell and hit him on the head, then beat his ass until he looked half dead and just left him there and continued with her movie. The same thing happened with the others when they interrupted her, but for Ghost, well she only threatened him and hit him on the back of his head since she was a little intimidated by him, but the others, she wasn't scared. Not one bit. They all know that the girl is practically insane, even they're friends knew it, but every time they brought it up, Elijah would always say, "I'm not that crazy, I just don't like to be disturbed." Everyone looked at her like she just killed someone brutally when she first said that. Elijah doesn't even realize of what she does or what everyone sees or even thinks of her as, but they don't dare tell her since they're too scared to die.

*Time Skip*

The punks were on the rooftops, looking down at the robbed store that contains the Purple Dragons and hostages with the police surrounding the store. They were lucky that it was nighttime or else they would've been seen, but the problem was, how were they gonna get in without being seen?

Swift then had an idea, "Well the front is pretty much occupied, so let's try to use the back and find any entrances to get in, then take them out when the coast is clear." He explained, his teammates nodding in agreement.