Mikey x Jett

Description: Elijah will not be happy...

Author's P.O.V

Jett and Elijah were both watching a movie at the Punk's lair, enjoying their usual Friday movie night. They had only gotten into the movie halfway when Elijah said she had to go to the bathroom, leaving Jett alone in the living room. Or, that's what he thought.

Jett was so engulfed in the movie that he didn't notice a large figure next to him, and forgetting that Swag had come over to hangout with Elijah's brothers, so he just guessed that it was Elijah. "Hey Elijah, that was quick." He said, grabbing some popcorn and stuffing his face. He then felt a hand on his thigh, making him freeze. "E-Elijah, what are you doing?" Jett said in a shaky voice.

The figure then leaned in, "I'm not Elijah." That voice made Jett jump 20 feet in the air, and then fall off the couch, but the hand on his thigh grabbed him in time, pulling him into a warm, but hard chest and then a arm around his waist to keep him in place, followed by a chuckle. "Sorry about that, babe."

Jett had his eyes close the whole time, but when he heard the familiar voice of Mikey, his boyfriend, he looked up to see the turtle grinning at him, making him blush in return. "M-Mikey! You scared me!" He said in anger.

"I'm sorry, but it was too tempting." Mikey said guiltily, rubbing his neck.

"Seriously, you're hanging out with M.C too much." Jett said angrily, and swiftly turned around in Mikey's lap, crossing his arms with a pout. Jett hates being scared, but with his partner being a prankster, he gets angry at him a lot, but he always forgives him in the end.

"Awe, Jett, c'mon baby, I was only joking. I wasn't trying to be mean. Please look at me?" Mikey whined. This was a reason why Jett forgave him easily, because he couldn't resist his puppy face. Jett was a huge pushover, so he forgave people easily, but this time he was really mad.

"No, this is the second time this week. Now don't touch me." He said grumpily.

That last sentence sort of gave Mikey an idea, one that made him smirk. Since Jett was in Mikey's lap, it gave him perfect access. One hand went up Jett's shirt and touched his nipple, but Jett knew his lover's games, so he didn't give in easily, but he did blush a bit. "Mikey...sto-ah!" Jett moaned mid-sentence when he felt another hand rub his crotch, the other pinch his nipple.

"Stop what, baby? You said not to touch you, but you weren't specific, so I touched on where you like it most is all." Mikey smirked mischievously. His movements becomes more intense when he slides his hand on Jett's crotch down his pants, making his partner release a moan. This made Mikey keep going, even when Jett got louder and louder, he didn't care, it only turned him on more.

"Mikey! Please! I-I...I'm gonna-!" Jett gasped and then released a loud mewl, feeling his pants turn warm when he cums in them. Mikey helps Jett with his afterglow, and then pulls his hands out his shirt and pants, making Jett slump against his chest in exhaustion, panting slightly.

"You okay, baby?" Mikey asks, holding his boyfriend and cradling him.

"F-Fine." Jett manages out in a pant.

They both sat their for only a few minutes when they heard a menacing voice behind them. "Mikey..." The voice made them both turn around, seeing a pissed off Elijah glaring at the turtle.

"O-Oh, Eli, what up? I was just-gah!"

*Few hours later*

"You touched Jett again, didn't you?" Leo asked his brother.

Mikey was sitting on the couch of Hamato Records, holding an ice pack to his black eye. His brothers and the Punks found him knocked out on the floor earlier at the Punk's lair and Elijah helping Jett into new clothes. Even though they went out to get some food for everyone, they didn't even need to ask on what happened and just picked him up and brought him home.

"How is that my fault?! I'm allowed to touch my boyfriend if I want to! Besides I haven't had any fun time with him since the last time Elijah socked me! Geez, this is the second time this month. Doesn't she even know that I need my face?" Mikey vented, pouting like a child.

"I don't what to tell you, Mikey. Elijah is very protective of Jett. He's like a little brother to her. What do you expect?" Donnie said, as if matter of fact.

"Still..." Mikey grumbled.