Swag and Punks Just Don't Match (Part 2)

Authors P.O.V.

So last time was a failure with Azazel and Elijah, because Elijah said that she doesn't feel the same way and also that Punks and Swag don't fit well together, but Azazel had other plans in mind. He asked the group of both mutants and humans to gather Elijah and meet him at his house after school and then try to convince her into getting together. Right now Azazel was already heading home along with the Punks, Swag, Con, Caesar, Slash, and Anthony. The girls are now meeting Elijah at the back of the school.

They were all talking about if this is going to work or not, until they saw Elijah walking towards them. Hash perked up and walked towards her. "Hey Eli! What's up?" She asked in a bubbly and cheerful voice. Elijah raised an eyebrow at her sudden happiness and excitement.

"Uhmmm... nothing? What's with you?" She asked, confused on why all the girls were smiling so brightly at her. They all looked like they were about to explode from how happy they look.

"Oh! Nothing. Hey, Azazel said he wanted to meet up at his house for us to hang out. Lets go!" She said laughing, pulling the Punk's arm.

"Uh- I think I'm good, and plus... I honestly don't want to see him after what I did to him, I think it might be awkward between us." Elijah said the last part in a quiet voice and looked away from her friend's eyes.

"Oh now now, it's fine, he's actually over it, he only wants to hang out." R.B explained, but Elijah only looked at her like she was crazy.

"Wait, he... is already over it? But, that was literally yesterday! How did he get over it so fast! That doesn't make sense!" The Punk said like she couldn't believe it. Then Elijah went silent for a moment to think, then looked at the girls with a glare. "Guys, what's going on?" She asked, losing her patience now.

"Alright I can't do this anymore. Mei! now!" R.B said, and before Elijah knew it, she was lifted up from the cement floor and tossed over the girl's shoulder.

"Wha-! Mei! Put me down! Guys, what the fuck!?" Elijah yelled, kicking and hitting, but it didn't affect the mutant salamander one bit.

Pretty soon, Elijah gave up and let her friends do whatever, knowing that she will be dreading to see the person who is behind this.

*Time Skip*

The girls opened the door and walked inside Azazel's home, seeing the guys all in the living room. "Hey guys, where..." Swift trailed off when he saw his Punk sister draped over the girl's shoulder.

Karai then followed his gaze, "Oh, uh- Mei? Do you mind?" She asked and the girl turned around. Elijah had her arms crossed with a pissed off look on her face and a death glare being shot at anyone she saw. But Azazel then walked a few courageous steps forwards.

"Hey Elijah, umm... so, are you mad?" He asked softly, but Elijah's eye twitched.

"Mad? Mad!? No, Azazel! I am not mad! I am beyond pissed actually!! What the fuck were guys thinking!? This is fucking kidnapping!! I should beat all of your asses right now for forcing me here against my will! Seriously, what the fucking hell is wrong with you guys!? And I told you already, Azazel, I'm not interested! NOW LET ME THE FUCK GO!!!!" She yelled with so much anger in her voice, some of her friends actually flinched from her words. Mona then placed her down gently on the floor and it went quiet for a moment. All of a sudden, Elijah pushed Azazel up against the wall and pinned him there.

"Tell me one good reason of WHY I shouldn't beat you to a pulp and then send you to the hospital." She threatened.

It was quiet once again after that when Swift grabbed her attention.

"Elijah, let him go." He said and she looked back at him, but when she did, she saw that Raph and Swift, along with her other brothers, holding hands with Swag. M.C and Donnie, Ghost and Mikey, and Rebel and Leo. Her eyes widened at their actions and then looked at them in confusion. "Punks and Swag do match, you just don't know what it's like to fall in love because you never tried it. You never gave any thought about it." He said to her slowly.

The room was now stiff and quiet, the only sounds you could here is Elijah letting go of her hold on Azazel and moving back a few steps. Then she spoke up, "I'm only going to say this once," She said slowly, slow enough for them to understand her clearly. The others took notice, but they had a good idea of what she was going to say and Azazel was hoping he was wrong. Elijah then looked at them with a deadly glare that literally scared almost everyone to their wits. "I. Don't. Care." She said through gritted teeth and then stormed out of the house, slamming the front door with a loud, 'BAM' behind her.

I think they finally done it,

They really pissed off Elijah this time.