Goodbye

Description: The Street Punks vs Shredder.

This oneshot is gonna be a sad one. I'm sorry if it's sad and if I might make you cry, but this is just a little idea and you can hate on it later or whatever. Tell me what you think in the comments. Thank you.

Authors P.O.V.

The Punks were fighting with the Footclan on the rooftops, it was a rainy night and they were having their final battle with Shedder. Most of the ninjas, including Shredder were down and only five left standing. Even when the Punks were tired and beaten, they were finally able to take the last few down. Soon after that, Elijah took a look around and noticed that Shedder was gone all of a sudden.

"Uh, guys, Shredder's go-" She was cut off by a blade going through her stomach.

Everyone froze, eyes going wide and mouths dropping in shock. Shredder just stabbed Elijah. He then pulled his blade out and Elijah fell onto the concrete rooftop and the metal head turned towards them and chuckled at their reactions.

"Look at your faces right now, oh now this is hilarious. But you know? That was too bad, I bet she was very important to you. Oh well, you'll see her again, when your times come to an end." They weren't paying attention to his words, but only stared at the un-moving body of their punk friend, they didn't even acknowledge that Shredder was gone. That was when they rushed to her side in a hurry.

*Play the music*

Swift knelt down next to her and held her in his arms tightly. "Elijah!? Elijah, are you there!? Oh please, please say something! Please!" He cried, the others were, too. The only thing she did was open her eyes weakly and groan.

"Guys...?" She said in a weak, raspy voice, a few tears going down her face.

"Elijah, you're gonna be alright. You're going to be perfectly fine, we just need some-" Swift was cut off.

"Swift, it's okay, this is what I want." She coughed up some blood, more tears coming.

"W-What? What do you mean this is what you want!? Elijah, you're talking nonsense!" Swift was getting scared now. How could she say such a thing?

Elijah only smiled sadly at him, "Swift, I've been suffering long enough, besides, it's not a big deal if I die. I only stayed around because you guys into trouble all the time." She smiled softly and took a deep breath. "I've been through Hell and back. I can't survive from something like this. I'll be fine, stupid. Now stop crying." She smirked, resting her hand on Swift's chest. He grabbed her hand and shut his eyes tightly.

"Elijah, take this seriously! You can't do this to us, we want you here with us! You aren't leaving!....Please.....We love you, Eli." Rebel sobbed, kneeling down on her other side.

"Elijah, please don't do this." He said softly and kissed her forehead, grabbing her other hand.

She smiled at all of them, "Thanks for putting up with my shit, boys. Hey, tell Mikey not to touch my shit, too." Elijah grimaced, but then smiled at them, then looked up. "Love you, fuckers." Then she let go.

"Elijah... please." Ghost sobbed and held onto M.C.

That's when they all broke down into tears.

*Time Skip*

The six all gotten back to the lair in silence, Swift was carrying Elijah in his arms bridal style.

Their friends, Swag, the Punk Girls, Kor, Con, Caesar, Slash, Anthony, Renet, R.B, Hash, and Jett were all in the living room, waiting for their friends to come back home, and when they saw them come in, they all got up.

"Oh hey guys, we were so-" Leo's sentence was cut off when he saw a bloody and beaten Elijah in Swift's arms, the whole room went dead quiet.

"S-Swift, what happened?" Toxic stuttered, a few tears gathering in her eyes.

"Shredder he, he... stabbed her. She's gone guys. Guys she's fucking gone!" He cried and Raph went over to his side and hugged him. The red turtle took a glance at Elijah's pale face, a few tears building up in his eyes, too.

"We wanted to save her, but she said that she didn't want to suffer anymore, she wouldn't let us save her. She said she wanted this, but we fucking listened!" Ghost spoke up, his voice cracking a little.

"No she, she can't be. That's impossible! Elijah can't die just like that! S-She wouldn't." Jett tried to hold in his own tears, but failed and looked at his dead best friend. Elijah was everyone's sister, she cared for everyone and understood them better than they understood each other. It was like she could just take one look at you, and she'd know your secrets, dreams, thoughts, personality, everything. She made everyone feel important, she was always there for them, to be by their side. She was their teammate and they loved her with all their hearts. And now, they didn't have their good friend/sister with them anymore to make them smile. They wanted to see Elijah smile and hear her voice again. But now, they will never have that opportunity.

Goodbye Elijah Black.