Teases and Crushes

Description: Swag has a thing for the punks, same with the girls who are going for Elijah. What will the punks think of this?

And when I say Swag, everyone that I said at top are Swag people. Just to make it clear. Except for Shinigami and Mona Lisa, they are both punks.

Authors P.O.V.

It was a regular school day at Redwood high school in New York City and the Street Punks were on their way to the front doors after their smoke break. The same for Swag, but honestly they were waiting to see the people that they've been crushing on lately.

Raph was busy looking around the barley full parking lot, since it is early in the morning, for the punks while his friends were talking. Then, he saw them walking up towards the front doors. "Hey guys." He said, loud enough for them to all hear. The group all turned their heads and saw the punks coming closer to the building, all having poker faces and looking badass as always. It turned the entire group to get turned on from just watching them walk, with their bodies all muscular and strong, looking tough but cute at the same time.

The punks were popular for being the toughest gang in all of New York, who do you think stops all of the Footclan and Purple Dragon attacks? Yep, that's them. They even know karate and other sorts of martial arts, some people were even scared of them for the things that they do, they're even the protectors of the school; like making sure that no one gets hurt or bullied, because word on the street is that back then, the punks were all victims of bullying when they were kids. But those were only rumors.

Anyways, while they were waiting by the steps, the other group were only about ten feet away and by their cars. They were all acting like they were minding their own business, but secretly... they were checking out the punks. M.C had saw them and smirked, thinking of something mischievous.

He put his hands to his mouth and yelled out, "If you guys wanna fuck us, we'll be waiting!!" The group had then looked at the punks in shock and most of them blushed a little, while the orange turtle was getting hit upside the head.

Once the Swag group was able to calm down their blushes, they saw the toughest punk yelling at M.C.

Elijah Black.

"M.C what the fuck is wrong with you!? Now they're gonna think that we're sluts or something! I'll talk to them later but you better shut your fucking mouth before I shove that baseball bat of yours down your throat!!" Swag could hear her on the other side of the parking lot, trying to stifle their laughs, finding this situation amusing to watch. That's what the girls of the group found interesting and cute of Elijah; her fiery attitude and fierce behavior. She would literally pick a fight with people who were bigger than her and still take them down. The football captain for example.

*Time Skip*

Later on through the day things have been pretty quiet for the Street Punks, in fact, they were distant from everyone and were at the back of the school smoking most of the day. Probably because of what M.C said earlier, but he was only teasing.

But finally at the end of their last period and time to go home, Swag was by their lockers, getting their things and talking amongst each other when someone cleared their throat to get their attention. They were surprised when they saw the leader and second-in-command in front of them with Elijah's usual poker face and glare and Swift's familiar smirk.

"Uh- can we help you two?" Raph asked politely, trying to hide his smile for being so happy and nervous that his crush was here. Talking to them. The same thing was for the girls of the Swag group.

"Yeah, sorry for M.C's behavior. He can be an idiot sometimes. We just wanted to make things clear we weren't ever thinking of- uh- what he said before." Elijah spoke up first, blushing a little. But the girls found that cute.

"Oh no, it's fine. We understand. Thank you." April said with a smile, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Well to be honest, I wouldn't mind if you boys did." Swift said with a sexy smirk, making all the guys freeze in their spots.

"Swift!" Elijah yelled at him with a glare.

"What?"

Elijah only rubbed the bridge of her nose in irritation, "Again, sorry about this, I honestly don't know of how I ended up with a bunch of idiots." She growled.

"Excu-"

"We gotta go. Later." She cut off Swift and grabbed his arm, pulling him down the hallway until they disappeared.

It was quiet for a moment, a little awkward even. "Well, that was- uh- interesting." Donnie said, confused.

"Yeah, but I guess now we know of what we're falling for, huh guys?" Mikey asked, the others nodding their heads.