Do What You Want? Yeah Right. (Part 3)

Author's P.O.V.

Previously...

"We want her to join us."

The air was thick and everyone couldn't process quickly of what Alec just said. Not even the Second-In-Command.

"What?" M.C asked this time.

"Like he said, we want her to join our gang, she's strong and intelligent enough to be apart of us. We need a person like her." His brother had said.

"Well you can't have her! She's ours, so back off!" Swift said and pulled his sister behind his back, the others standing in front and ready to fight. "You're gonna have to get through us first."

"Again, we don't want to fight. We just wanted to tell you. So..." Xavier trailed off and pulled out a piece of paper from his jacket. "Call us." He winked and left the card on the ground, him and his friends walking away.

The group just stood there in silence until they didn't see their enemies anymore, so then Elijah pushed through her brothers and picked up the card, looking at the number and address of their department.

"Eli? You aren't gonna join, are you?" Swift asked.

______________________________________________

Elijah was silent for a few minuets, making her brothers on edge and hold their breaths, but then she turned around to show them a playful smirk. "Come on guys, you think I would actually join those bastards?" She teased.

They all then sighed in relief, "Eli, please....for the sake of our hearts...please don't scare us like that." Swift panted, holding a hand on his heart.

Elijah only laughed, "What? I like to have fun, too. I just wanted to mess with you guys a little." She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." M.C waved her off.

Elijah then looked at the card that was still in her hand, she gave it a disgusted look. "Let's go home." Elijah said, looking at her brothers and stuffing the card in her pocket.

*Time Skip*

It's been three days since the Street Punks had their little talk with the Assassins, and that was why Elijah, all of the Street Punks, and all of Swag were making their way to go see the other gang right now. They thought that after school in the parking lot would be best to meet since no one was around outside after school, and they could leave immediately after of what's about to happen.

Anyways, the gang of teens spotted the four boys, along with a few other males, hanging out by their cars, laughing and smoking together. "Hey!" Elijah called out to them. They all turned their heads to come face-to-face with the mix of humans and mutants.

"Ah, Elijah, glad you could join us. Have you decided?" Damien said with a smirk, moving to stand in front of her.

"I have." Elijah bravely stared up at him while grabbing the card he gave her. "And it's a no." Elijah then handed him the card.

Damien looked at her shocked, "What?"

"You heard me. It's a no. I don't want to join your gang. I already have one."

"That isn't a real reason. You can join two gangs if you want." Damien said, looking a bit pissed, and everyone could tell.

"I don't care. They are my family. You mean nothing to me. That is all." Elijah confirmed, and turned her back to him. She and her friends were walking to their cars when Damien yelled out to them.

"You're going to regret not being on our side, Black!"

The punk turned to face him, a cocky grin appearing on her face, "Come at me, Bitch!" She yelled back in pride, and slammed the car door. The pick-up drove off, along with other motorcycles and cars trailing behind them.

*Time Skip*

"You did good, Eli." Anthony said to the girl staring out the car window.

She simply smiled to herself, "I would never turn my back on my family."