You Mess With Me, You Mess With My Brothers

Description: Elijah being harassed, let's see of how the punks will react.

Authors P.O.V.

Today was a good day for Elijah, well, it was a good day when some group of boys were bothering Elijah in the back of the school when she was having her smoke break. These guys weren't even her classmates, just some gangsters who were trespassing on school property and harassing the female punk. Now with Elijah being the calm and cool one here, she just lets them say whatever, plus there were only four guys and human, so she can take them out if they pull a hand on her, but since they're only using their words, she's not bothered.

"Hey, do you wanna come with us for some fun, sweetheart?" One guy winked at her and pulled her in closer to him by grabbing her waist with one hand and grabbing her chin with the other, but Elijah still didn't do anything or say anything to stop him, because she knew exactly of what these guys are gonna be facing for ever even going near her. Just then, four mutants stood a foot away from them, looking pissed, but still keeping their cool.

"Hey Eli, are these guys bothering you?" Swift, the leader of the Street Punks, asked in a calm voice.

Elijah pushed the guy away from her gently and walked over to her brothers and hugged Swift, the leader doing the same in a protective manner.

"Swifty, they were insulting me. They were treating me like a slut. I'm hurt. They hurt my feelings." She pouted like a small child and spoke in a innocent voice. Swift then picked her up and she wrapped her arms and legs around his waist and neck, looking like a kuala bear.

"They were? Now that's unforgivable, hurting our baby sister like that, don't you think boys?" He looked around his brothers and they all nodded and turned their heads to glare at the four scumbags.

The four dudes' eyes widened in fear. "W-Wait, s-she's you're sister?" One guy with brown hair said in fear, since the turtles are much stronger and bigger than them and knew that they will be dead in five minutes for ever talking to the girl.

"Why yes, and just know boys, she's ours. So if we ever see you near her or our school again, we will not hesitate to beat you to a pulp and then call the police on you, got it?" Rebel threatened them and took a step forward, making the harassers flinch and take a step back.

They all nodded.

"Good. Now beat it." He growled with the most intense glare he could make. And with that, the four ran off in fear, maybe even pissing themselves, too. Swift then put Elijah down and looked at her. "You know you could've just ruffled them up a bit, right?" He asked and crossed his arms.

"Aw, but I love it when you guys get all big brother protective of me. It makes me feel special." She smiled innocently and walked past the four.

They all rolled their eyes and followed the punk.