Fear (Part 1)

Description: The guys find out of what Elijah is afraid of just by a simple surprise.

Authors P.O.V.

At the moment, all of the guys of both Swag and Street Punks were all in the garage and standing by Raph's red Mustang. "You sure she's gonna like this?" Raph asked.

The boys were planning on getting a pet since they never really had one before and wanted to get one for some time now, but they didn't tell the Second-in-Command of the Street Punks since they wanted to surprise her.

"Of course she will, well, maybe she'll have to get used to him, but Elijah will come around." M.C reassured him.

"Right, now let the show begin." Swift smirked and turned around to face the open garage door. "Hey Eli! Come in for a sec!"

A few minutes later, the human girl comes walking out with an irritated look on her face. "What is it? I'm busy."

"Texting Kate?" Zeppelin said, crossing his arms with a smug grin.

"Shut it! She's my business!" Elijah snapped, her hands turning into fists. Elijah then rolled her eyes and rubbed the bridge of her nose, "Anyways, what do guys want now?"

"We want to show you something." M.C said with a smile.

Elijah just looked at him with a bored expression, "So this was the reason to pull me away from my relaxing time with Kate? To show me something?"

"Well we had to show you sooner or later before it goes into the house." Swift said, walking over to the back seat of the car and grabbing the handle.

The girl gave them a raised eyebrow in confusion, "What's moving to the house?" She asked, but the guys just smiled.

"Elijah, meet Hulk!" Swift said excitedly, and opened the door. Out popped a full grown Boxer that was barking happily and wagging it's short tail. This made Elijah fall back onto her ass in shock and surprise.

"H-Holy shit! You brought a dog in here!?" She screeched in fear, staring wide-eyed at the big dog panting excitedly.

"Well, we were planning on getting a pet slash guard dog for the house. We also wanted to surprise you. So, what do you think, Eli?" The leader asked with a happy smile, petting the dog's head.

The girl stood up and backed away, "I don't want some dog in the house!" She yelled so loud that the dog flattened its ears. The guys all looked at each other in confusion.

Now they knew that she would be angry for not consulting with her first, but they never would have thought that she would act like this and say such words.

"Eli, are you scared of dogs?" Swift asked, looking at her in slight curiousness.

"Scared?! N-No, I just..." Elijah trailed off while staring at the dog in caution, fear very evident in her eyes, and the guys could clearly see it. Elijah then shook her head, "I don't want some mutt in the house! And you guys can defend yourselves just fine! So why do you need this?!" Elijah snapped, pointing at the dog.

"Elijah, it's okay to be scared of something, you don't have to be so defensive." Raph spoke up.

"I am not scared!!" Elijah yelled in anger and took a step forward, but the dog thought she was being threatening and barked at her. The girl jumped back in fear, and then glared at her friends, "Fine, if you guys want a damn dog then keep it, but i'm moving in with Kate." And with that, she turned to leave the garage.

The guys all just stared in shock, not saying a word. But there was only one thought in their heads, and they were thinking about it.

How did Elijah's fear start?