Don't Jump To Conclusions (Part 2)

Description: So I wanna make a part 2 because why not? Only the guys catch Elijah singing and they ask her if she could join the Street Punk band. What will be Elijah's response?

Author's P.O.V.

It's only been two weeks since Elijah has attended Kraang High, and those full two weeks have been Hell for her. Those mutants have been bothering her lately, either for her to hangout with them after school or to have a smoke with them sometime during free period or lunch, but of course, she's refused.

Elijah has also met their other friends who were humans, named Con, Sarah, Sia, Dominique, Hash, Mei, and R.B, but still pretty cool to be around with. Elijah has only met them a couple of times whenever the guys would drag her to their table during lunch or was paired up with them for a project in class, but whenever they did have a chance, she would just sit their silently or would leave a few minuets early before the bell rings. Some of the friends of the group are pretty dense, so they don't know of what was wrong with Elijah, and they then shrug it off and keep on bothering her.

But whenever Elijah had some free time, she would always go off onto the school roof or the library, where she can have her own peace and quiet. Elijah doesn't exactly hate the people who grew fond of her so quickly, but Elijah has always grown up alone and isolated, so she finds it annoying to be around others and has learned to push others always if they get too close to her. But at the same time, Elijah sort of grew a little used to the people who think they're her friends, but she also wants to mostly just get by school and then leave.

Elijah found out that you go to school to learn and have a good education for the future, not to be stupid and goof off, like those green bastards with tails. They barely take anything seriously, even thought some do, they can still be stupid and annoying at times. For Elijah, you get by school to learn. I mean, it's okay to make friends, but once you graduate, you tend to forget about them, and those so-called 'friends' do the exact same to you. So what's the point in having friends if the relationship won't be the same or won't last long?

Elijah didn't know, nor did she care. Elijah didn't care about those teenagers, she didn't care about the teachers or even the damn building, just her education, so she can go to a nice college and move out of this rebellious and loud city, and move on with her life.

Anyways, besides all that, Elijah was currently in an empty music classroom, full of instruments to choose from. It was her free period and she wanted to have some alone time by herself, knowing that she has all of her classes with those dumbass mutants.

Elijah honestly loves music, it helps her keep calm and forget about bad memories or thoughts, kind of like a getaway route. And since she didn't have any friends her whole life, music helped her feel like she could relate, feeling like she belonged and that she had a lot in common with all those famous singers and bands who set their dark thoughts and feelings out into the world for others to hear.

Elijah actually had a secret that she had not even told her parents. She can sing like an angel. And whenever she feels stressed or angry, she plays a song on her phone that describes her feelings and sings along with it, helping her keep calm and release her stress and emotions instead of telling someone or crying it out.

And that's why she was singing here, in the music classroom, but she didn't know that those mutants who keep on bothering her, were just down the hall from her. And Elijah couldn't hear anything either since her ear-buds were covering the noises from the outside world.

'I'm just a boy inside the man, not exactly who you think I am.
Trying to trace my steps back here again
So many times
I'm just a speck inside your hand
You came and made me who I am
I remember where it all began
So clearly