Is It Really Transgender? (Part 1)

Description: Donnie is working on an experiment but didn't know of what it does, so he asks Elijah, but they didn't know that this would happen. Enjoy!

Authors P.O.V.

"Hey Elijah, could you come in here for a sec?!" The mutant turtle nerd called out for his punk friend who was chilling in the living room. Donnie was busy working on an experiment in the lab that he and Ghost shared, and he was already finished with it, he just needed a test subject. He never really used Elijah for these kind of things, it was usually Mikey, but he thought that it might be interesting if he tried someone different, and also because she was the only one around at the moment.

A few minutes later, Elijah comes walking in and approaching Donnie's side, who was looking at the blue substance in a small and skinny beaker. "What?" She asked, staring at the weird liquid.

He then handed it to her, "Try this, I've been working on it for a little while now with some of the mutagen that you guys picked up a few days ago, and I think it's done, it just needs to be tested out, then I'll fix whatever needs fixing." The turtle explained. "Please?" He pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Ugh, fine, whatever. But if something weird happens to me, you owe me big time." Elijah warned, pointing at him. The punk then grabbed the bottle from his hand and got a little hesitant, but chugged it down anyways and froze for a moment; waiting for anything to happen, but nothing did. "Huh? Guess it was nothing after all. Phew." She said, relaxing her tense muscles and sighing in relief.

"Interesting, I was sure that something would've happened, oh well. Thank you, Elijah." Donnie said smiling.

"No pro- ah!" She yelped when she felt something move inside of her body, causing her pain and falling to her knees and holding her stomach.

"Elijah! Are you okay?!" Donnie asked in panic, but the Punk was in so much pain that she couldn't talk or move.

"What's h-happening...?" She whimpered out. Her question was then answered when her body started changing, looking feminine to more masculine. Her hair fell out and grew a new set of short, bleach-blonde hair, her body became more taller and bigger, making her clothes rip into shreds, her chest had sunken in, and finally... she collapsed.

Donnie just watched in horror, taking in Elijah's new form. He had then realized...

He turned Elijah into a dude!!

But the mutant was then snapped out of his thoughts when he saw Elijah starting to get up, making him freeze. 'Please don't kill me!!' He thought in his head.

"Donnie..." The mutant heard a more manly voice, deeper and slightly shaken up. That was Elijah's voice.

That thought made him look up in shock, seeing Elijah looking at her hands and body, touching her face in the process. Then she turned around to face him. "What happened to me?" She- well, more in this case, 'he' said to the mutant.

"Elijah, I am so sorry, I didn't know that this would happen, but at least you're not hurt." Donnie apologized, looking through papers and other calculations, trying to figure this out.

"Yeah, but now I'm a fucking dude and naked!" Elijah snapped.

"There are some clothes in that cabinet over there." He pointed to a metal cabinet above a sink. Elijah followed his finger and walked over to it, opening it and grabbing a black tank top and black sweatpants.

Elijah had then quickly put on the clothes and by the time she was done the door to the lab burst open and in came Swag, the Street Punks, Pharaoh, Anthony, Slash, Caesar, and Kor. "Guys! We heard yelling, what-" Swift stopped mid-sentence when he and the others spotted the mysterious boy standing by the cabinet where he had gotten the clothes from. The Punks immediately pulled out their weapons and got into attack position. "Who the fuck are you!?" He yelled, taking Elijah by surprise.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, guys, take it easy! It's me, Elijah!" She yelled, holding up her hands. Donnie had then ran to her side.

"She's right, it's her, I asked her if she could test out my new experiment that I've been working on and this ended up being the test results. I swear, it's her." Donnie explained. The guys lowered their weapons and put them back on their belts or shells. The group then gave each other a look and walked towards the human male.

They stopped about two feet away from Elijah and looked him over, deciding whether to believe the two or not. "Elijah? Is that really you?" Leo asked.

"Well what do you think, dipshit?" She snapped, glaring at the group.

"Yep, that's Elijah alright." Leo confirmed. The whole group was now looking at the human in shock.

"Holy shit, I never thought of what you'd look like if you were a guy, not bad, Eli." Slash smirked, checking her out.

"Get those pervy eyes off of me, I'm not in the mood." She growled, looking away in slight embarrassment that the guys of the group have seen her new form.

"Why so mad? You look really good. And if I was gay, I'd tap that." Swift smirked, winking at her, but hejust got a smack on the head from the angry human.

"Now's not the time for your bullshit Swift, all I wanna hear now is how are we gonna fix me!? I literally have a dick attached to me! And how am I gonna tell Kate this?! This is not even funny!" Elijah yelled, glaring at the leader.

"Okay, okay, jeez, calm down, Eli. We're gonna fix you, we just gotta find out how." Caesar said, grabbing the human's shoulder in a comforting and calming manner.

"We can fix this, Elijah, but I don't know of how long it'll take." Donnie said, looking apologetic.

"Great, this is just great. Donnie, you better pray for your ass that I won't be kicking it later." Elijah growled in anger and irritation, walking away from her friends and out of the lab, slamming the door closed while mumbling curse words.