I'm Gay (Part 2)

Authors P.O.V.

*Two Weeks Later*

It's been a while ever since the argument and everyone and everything has been silent. Swift mostly. He's been ignoring his family and friends, ditching school a lot, and even going out at night to go drinking and hanging with his girlfriend all night long. And the Punks know this because they could smell it in his room whenever he's not around. So basically, things have been a mess for everyone.

Swift has mostly been ignoring Elijah, but whenever they are around each other, they just glare like they want to kill one another. But it's not just the punk, Elijah has been a complete wreck. Crying every night, staying in her bedroom 24/7, barely eating or doing anything else, and whenever she's at school, she would always do the classes without her friends in them and go to the roof of the school and smoke. The others have been trying to put the two best friends back together, but they just won't budge. Like I said, they're both a mess.

Right now Elijah is on the couch and watching TV by herself while the others were out doing whatever when the leader of the team appeared out of his room and glared at his adopted sister with anger and irritation. She saw what he was doing out of the corner of her eye, but she did nothing in return and tried to focus on her show, until he said a word that would haunt Elijah for the rest of her life.

"Faggot."

And walked into the kitchen after that, leaving Elijah to stare at him with so much hurt, anger, sadness, and betrayal. That word made her choke on a sob that she tried to hold in, but she couldn't and pulled her knees up to her chest, switched off the TV, and buried her face into her knees, sobbing and balling her eyes out, not caring that the turtle can hear her from the kitchen. Swift had then gotten up from the kitchen table and walked into the living room to see his female companion on the couch crying. He was then about to say something when he heard her voice in a shaky whisper.

"I'm sorry. I-I am so, so sorry I had to be this way." Elijah said in a raspy voice from the crying. "I just want things to be okay again, but I guess I just broke it. I'm sorry Swift, but this is who I am and I can't nor want to change myself. I want us to be okay again, I want you to be with me and the boys again. I want my brother back. But I guess this is what I get for coming out and admitting I'm a faggot." Elijah then looked up at him with watery red eyes and smiled sadly, "I hate myself too."

Swift had then opened up his eyes now and got a good look at what he was doing to her. He couldn't remember when his legs were moving on their own and running towards the punk, hugging her tightly while crying his eyes out and saying sorry over and over again.

"Eli, I am so, so sorry for calling you that, I just- I just didn't accept the fact that you were gay because... ugh! I don't fucking know! All I want now is for you to be happy with Kate. I guess I just didn't know of how to handle that sort of thing before, but I had no right to treat you or anyone else like that. I'm sorry, Elijah." His words made her cry even more, but out of happiness that he was accepting her and apologizing, making her hug him back tightly.

"I love you. Oh god, I love you so much Swift!" Elijah cried in his shoulder.

"I love you too."