Criminal Meets Criminals

Description: Elijah is a single ninja and roams the streets of New York same as the Punks, and the boys seem a little interested in this new vigilante who's been kicking bad guy's asses. And this is how they meet.

Authors P.O.V.

The Punks were looking at the computer screens, files and photos of the latest and oldest news of the Purple Dragons being put into jail, and the four turtles weren't the ones who did it. An unknown vigilante, who's moved into New York about a few months ago, was the one who caught them.

"You guys still trying to catch this vigilante?" Caesar asked from behind them and they all turned. Their friends, Sarah, Caesar, Con, R.B, Anthony, and Slash were standing behind them, looking at the screens as well.

Swift turned back around and looked at the girl on the big computer screen, "Yeah, she's been around our neighborhood lately, but she's sly as a fox and quick as a cheetah, she has some skills." He explained.

"She's hot." Anthony admitted with a smirk.

Sarah then slapped his arm and glared, "Tony! Manners!"

"What? It's the truth." Tony went silent for a moment and looked at the screen, showing the girl's face, "Do you guys have any info about her?" He asked and looked at the four. Swift then grabbed a hard copy file and looked at a few papers of information.

"Yep, her name's Elijah Black, 17 years old, just moved here recently and that she knows Kung fu and karate, same as us, and is smart with her actions. She's been taking over our missions lately, but has been helping us, too. Means we can have a day off." Swift explained to the group.

"Why do you four want to find this girl?" Asked by Con

"We just want to get to know our new neighbor and thank her for her help, but it's still our job to do. She can't keep doing this forever and have all the fun, right?"

"How are you guys gonna find her?" Slash asked this time.

"Oh, don't you guys worry, just leave it to us, we'll take care of it." Swift smirked and closed the file, placing it on the table.

*Time Skip*

It was nighttime, and the Punks were scoping out on top of the rooftops of buildings. They were trying to look out for the mysterious punk vigilante. Ghost was looking through his binoculars and since she hasn't shown up yet, he decided to tell his brothers that they should just go somewhere else. But that was until he saw a shadow running past the building they were standing on and then down the street. That was their girl.

Swift ordered them to follow her, but then stopped when they saw a group of big buff guys in black chasing her, saying, "Hey stop! Give it back, you bitch!" And stuff like that. But those words made them even more curious of what was going on and of what she did or took from them. That was their cue to move and started running on top of the rooftops, going after their target and her new friends.

After some time passed, the Punks stopped and looked down into a dark alley way of where the girl was being cornered at by the men. That was when they saw her holding a briefcase in one hand behind her back, along with a survival knife in the other. The guys were curious of what she was gonna do next, but they still pulled out their weapons incase they had to help. They watched carefully and listened quietly to hear of what the people were saying and to also not make their presence noticeable.

"Give it up, brat, that's ours and you do not want to mess with us. Now just hand it over, walk away slowly, don't speak of this to anyone, and then we'll leave you alone and let you continue your pathetic life. Or... you can just go ahead and be stubborn and try to enjoy your last few minutes of breathing." One guy with a scar on his cheek said, taking two steps towards the girl, but she only backed up.

She looked like that she was thinking of her next words, then glared. "Kiss my ass, you cock sucking bitch." She hissed. That took the Punks by surprise and looked at each other in amazement. They didn't know that their target was the feisty, stubborn type who had an attitude and big mouth of such foul words. This should be interesting...

"Why you little...!" The scar-faced dude said in anger and charged for her, but then she dropped the briefcase and showed her knife, stabbing the guy in the arm when he was close enough. The girl then ripped out her now bloody knife from his skin and kicked him in the face, making him fall backwards on the concrete and hold his arm, groaning in pain. She then used her karate moves and knife against the other four. By the time she was done, they were all passed out around her. She cleaned the blood off of her knife with one guys' shirt and put it back on her belt, then grabbed the case. When she had her back turned though, that was the advantage the Punks took to stand at the very end of the dark alley way, then... she turned around and faced them.

"Impressive Ms. Black. I didn't know that you were this strong." Swift, the leader of the Street Punks, spoke first with a smirk.

She clutched the case tightly in her fist and grabbed her knife again from her belt and held it at her side with her other hand. "How do you know my name?" She asked in a hiss and glared daggers.

He only chuckled, "It's called researching, sweetheart."

"Don't call me that, you dick. It's Elijah Black, got it?" She said firmly, not showing any fear towards these turtles.

"Hah, okay, you're the boss. Anyways, I'm Swift, and these are my brothers, M.C, Ghost and Rebel. We're the Street Punks. And might I ask, why are you here and fighting crime like us?" He asked like a polite gentleman.

"That's none of your business. What I know and you don't, is gonna stay that way." She said sternly.

"Okay, that's understandable, but what's in the case?" He pointed to the case in her hand.

Elijah looked at the case for a second and then looked back to him, but this time, she had a look of annoyance and irritation on her face. "I said, it's none of your business, freak." She hissed the, 'freak' part. Elijah turned and threw the case as hard as she could and it landed on the rooftop, then she turned back around and faced the Punks. "Next time we see each other, I won't hesitate to slice your throats open." She warned, pulling out a smoke bomb and threw it at them, blocking their vision.

Once the smoke was cleared, Elijah was gone. "Great, should we go after her?" Rebel asked.

"No, let her go, I have a feeling that this won't be the last time we'll be seeing her." Swift confirmed with a smirk, crossing his arms. And only one thought on his mind was,

'You win this time Elijah Black, but next time, we won't be letting you go anytime soon.'