Don't Jump To Conclusions

Elijah is the new student and bumps into our fellow mutant friends, but they think she's a boy at first because her face is covered. What happens when they first meet her and they didn't realize that they have crossed paths with a girl who has an attitude?

Authors P.O.V.

Today was a new school day and school life for 17 year old Elijah Diamond Black. Her old school, Stallion Academy, wasn't a big fan of a girl who has multiple piercings on her ears, four tongue piercings, wears black clothes, and a feisty attitude that constantly got her into trouble. From giving the teachers bad attitude and disrespect, to getting into fights with other students.

Elijah always lived in New York her whole life with her drunken and abusive parents, who've mostly ignored her since the day she was born, along with no friends. But Elijah's used to it, it honestly doesn't bother her one bit. Hell, just being around people makes her annoyed. Anyways, Elijah was a delinquent and a rebellious teenager who doesn't like to listen to anyone because she's not a big fan of being controlled, and/or also being called someone's property. It just makes her snap.

But anyways, Elijah was kicked out of her old school about a month ago, but they offered her a few schools to choose from. Elijah took a look at Kraang High School and found it quite interesting. It was where humans and mutants go to school together, her last one only had humans who were mostly sluts and douche bags.

Back to the present, Elijah was walking down the hallways of Kraang High and constantly looking at her schedule. The office lady gave her directions, but Elijah was barely paying attention, of course. Now she was wishing that she did.

When the human turned a corner, trying to find her classroom, her head was down and wearing a black hoodie, trying not to attract any unwanted attention. Again, she wished that she would've payed attention to what she was doing because the next thing she knows, she's bumping into a 6ft tall mutant turtle with a red sleeveless sweatshirt and golden eyes that were glaring at her. Now he and many other mutants, approximately 13 teenage mutant males; nine turtles, three lizards, and one wolf, were all staring at her, but they couldn't see her face because it was covered by her hood that went past her eyes a little.

"Sorry dude." Elijah said in a quiet and low voice, turning forward to continue to find her class when a hand gripped her upper arm tightly and pushed her against the lockers, hurting her back in the process that made her groan in pain.

"Sorry is not gonna cut it new boy." The turtle that she bumped into growled in anger, crossing his arms.

"Excuse me?" Elijah asked, confused on why the mutant called her a boy. Did she really look like a boy?

"You heard me. Sorry isn't gonna-"

"Wait, wait no, did you just call me, 'new boy'?" She asked again.

"We don't care of what your name is emo boy. The fact is that-" One turtle, with a black and orange baseball cap that had spikes and big, bold white letters on the front of it said, 'N.Y.C.', spoke up this time, but was cut off by Elijah grabbing her hood and pulling it down, now facing the shocked mutants with a pissed off glare.

"I'm a girl, idiot!" She growled, pushing off of the lockers and storming down the hallway in anger. How dare they threaten her?! It was an accident. Fucking idiots shouldn't jump to conclusions like that. Most importantly, not threaten someone who they don't even know! What the hell is their problem?!

Elijah grumbled under her breath, but then slowed down her steps when a bunch of feet were running towards her. She immediately knew of who it was.

The turtle who she bumped into walked next to her, "Whoa, sorry about that. I thought you were some guy trying to be a prick or something. My bad." He said sheepishly. Elijah only rolled her eyes and looked at her schedule. But then she felt an arm wrap around her shoulders and pulled her close to a body that was wearing a black leather jacket.