How Could You? (Part 1)

Warning! Sexual content at first. Don't like, don't read! This is also a Swift x Elijah one shot.

Authors P.O.V.

"Ah! Swift!" Elijah moaned out loud while grabbing his shoulders. Swift was pounding into her with no mercy, and this was the second round already. These two were both like wild rouge wolves in heat. Elijah was moaning while Swift was growling when finally with one last thrust, the turtle finally climaxed inside of the condom, panting and out of breathe.

He then pulled out of his girlfriend, but was still hovering over her exhausted body. They were both panting and Elijah was done, but Swift was more energetic than her, so he grabbed another condom and placed it on himself, then grabbing Elijah's hips and dove back into her, taking her by surprise and making her gasp.

"W-wait Swift! I can't, p-please I-I can't anymore!" She yelped and pushed against his chest, trying to pull away.

"Huh? Really Eli? I thought that this is what you wanted. Am I wrong? Last time I checked you were a pro at handling pain, so you can take this right? Come on, just relax and enjoy it." He said and sucked on her neck, his pace getting rougher and faster, making Elijah scream. She was thankful that the walls and doors were soundproof.

"Swift stop it! Y-you're hurting me! Gah!" Tears were going down her face, not from pleasure, it was pain because that's all she could feel.

"Tsk, why stop now Elijah? I thought you loved this." He said in a growl, gripping her hips even harder, most likely leaving bruises. Swift was never like this before, but he's in heat at the moment. Yeah, he's in heat, but he was never this rough before and just kept going. Even though he was in a deep lust state and wants to get off so badly, he would always look out for Elijah and see if she was alright before continuing. But now, he's a completely different person.

"Swift stop it! Please!" She yells.

"Why are you denying me Eli? I'm hurt. I thought you always loved it when I give you so much pleasure."

"W-well right now y-you're giving me pain!" She yells back at him, making him frown and growl, going even rougher than before if it was possible.

"Huh? So you hate it? I'm sure you love rough fucking, do you not? Make up your mind Eli, do you love it or hate it?! Make up your fucking mind! Do you not like of what I'm giving you!?" He didn't yell, but he did raise his voice a little more.

Elijah couldn't take anymore, and let her arms drop at her sides on the bed. Swift stopped his movements and stared down at her. She looked up at him with tears in her eyes and smiled weakly, pain evident on her face.

"I'm sorry..." With that, she passed out.

Swift then pulled out carefully and leaned towards his girlfriend, holding her face in both of his hands.

"Oi, Eli? Eli!" He then realized of what he had done.

"Elijah!"