You're My Dork (Caesar x Elijah)

Warning... FLUFFY!!!!!!!

Authors P.O.V.

Elijah was staring down at her sleeping boyfriend on the couch. Caesar will tend to sleep on the couch whenever he watches marathons on TV, whether it'd be Supernatural or Pretty Little Liars, he'll stay up so late at night watching his favorite shows and Elijah always finds him in this state either in the morning or afternoon. But the punk doesn't really have a problem with it, in fact, she finds it kind of funny and cute, and she gets to get a good look at his peaceful and adorable sleeping face. She sighed with a soft smile, chuckling at his stubbornness for not leaving the couch after his shows were over.

Elijah then kneeled down by the couch and took off his black and orange baseball cap and put it on the table, turning back around to face him and rub his head gently. Caesar immediately smiled in his sleep, Elijah blushed a little and smiled. He knew it was her who was touching him; he recognized her touch.

"Caese, wake up baby." She said quietly, kissing his forehead.

All of a sudden, a hand reached out and touched her cheek, making her gasp a little in surprise. The thumb connected to the hand stroked her cheek bone. "Caesar?" She asked. That was when his hypnotizing golden eyes opened up slowly and looked at her, smiling sleepily.

"Hey babe." He said in his raspy and husky voice, rubbing his eyes with his spare hand. "What time is it?"

"Almost noon. Caesar, I told you to not stay up so late, I wanna spend some time with you, you dork." She giggled, making him smile and chuckle.

The lizard then sat up and now Elijah was in between his legs while she was on her knees on the floor, holding his face with both her hands and looking straight in his eyes. "I love you." She smiled.

Caesar smiled, too, and wrapped his arms around Elijah's waist, kissing her nose. "I love you, too." And then picked her up and made her straddle his lap. The action made her gasp but then giggle. Caesar grabbed the blanket next to them and wrapped it around them both. It was big enough to cover his legs and Elijah's lower back and legs, trapping them in complete warmth. Caesar then wrapped his arms around his girlfriend possessively, nuzzling his face in her neck and kissed the skin, making her laugh.

"Hey Caesar, that tickles. Stop." She laughed.

"Oh really?" He smirked evilly and tickled her sides, making her jolt and laugh out loud, the lizard mutant chuckling with her.

"Hahahaha!! Hey! Caesar, stop it!" She laughed, tears in her eyes. He listened and just held her close to his body. Elijah rested her head on his chest and sighed, wrapping her arms around his neck and closed her eyes.

"You're beautiful." Caesar complimented and smiled fondly at her, combing his fingers through her shoulder-length dirty blonde hair and kissed her head.

"You're a dork." She smirked, snuggling into his chest more. "But you're my dork."