I'm Coming Home...

Description: Swift comes back from training and all that shiz.

This oneshot is pretty much a part three for, 'We Fight, But We Make Up.'

Hope you like it. Thank you!

Authors P.O.V.

Today was the day.

Swift is coming back home from his year long training in India.

The boys were excited, but Elijah didn't know that he was coming home tonight. The guys told her that he was returning in two days, but no, they wanted to surprise her. Right now the boys were in the living room, waiting for their older brother to arrive and Elijah was in her room, doing whatever.

Play Music!

Just then, they heard footsteps coming into the living room and they all turned their heads and spotted their older brother walking in with his backpack. They all got up and walked towards him, all excited to see their brother back home again.

M.C hugged him first, "Whoa dude, you're back! It's about fucking time man. How was India?" He asked and pulled back, smiling like an idiot.

The oldest smirked, "It was alright, but I've completed my training." He said proudly.

Rebel then walked up to him, "Good for you. We missed you, Swift." He gave him a soft smirk and bro hugged him.

"Thanks Rebs." Swift said, hugging his brother back

They then pulled back and Swift's eyes landed on Ghost. "Hey Ghosty, wanna hug from your big bro?" He smirked cockily and widened his arms. The purple punk only rolled his eyes at his brothers irritating behavior, knowing that he only gotten stronger and smarter at things he learned while away, but he still didn't change his annoying behavior.

Swift then closed his arms and frowned slightly, "Hey, where's Eli?" He asked his team.

"Her room, we told her that you were coming home in two days, but we wanted to surprise her." Rebel explained.

"Well get her down here." Swift demanded in excitement, wanting to see his sister in what felt like forever since they were split apart.

"Elijah! Come down here, we wanna show you something!" Rebel called out to her, then they heard a door open and footsteps coming down the stairs.

"What do you want Rebel? For the last time I am not-" She cut her own sentence off when she saw Swift standing by the entrance. Elijah just froze in her place, staring at the turtle. Elijah couldn't believe it. Swift was back. Swift did keep his promise.

The boys then looked a little skeptical because of her sudden silence, "Uh- Elijah? You okay there?" Swift asked and before he knew it, Elijah came running towards him and jumped at him, wrapping her limbs around his waist and neck and clung to him like her life depended on it.

"Whoa, I didn't know you missed me that much." He said with a slight chuckle, but Elijah pulled back a little to glare at him, then she smacked him on the head.

"You fucking idiot! Of course I missed you, dumbass! Things weren't the same without you!" Tears started to run down her face and she then hugged him again. "Welcome home Swift."

He smiled and hugged her back.

"Thank you, Eli."