Teasing and Payback (Part 1)

Description: Azazel likes Elijah an loves to tease her, but the punk wants to get some payback for embarrassing her in front of her classmates.

Elijah's P.O.V.

He has crossed my limit for the LAST time!! Azazel has taken it too far and I'm pissed as hell. Someone wrote on the white board in front of the classroom that said, 'Elijah Black likes Azazel Grey.' I first found out about it this morning when I walked into my home room class and noticed everyone, including my friends, was staring at me. Some girls even looked at me with hatred, which wasn't new to me, and that made me confused. I turned my head and saw the writing on the board and I immediately turned 50 shades of red, and I was pissed at the same time because once I got a good look at the hand writing, I recognized that it was definitely Azazel's work.

I then spotted Azazel in the second row of the classroom and saw that shit eating smug grin that I hated so much and he knew it, he knew exactly of how to get under my skin, how to make me snap...

But before I could do anything, I stomped out of the room in anger, the teacher calling my name once he arrived at the classroom door when I first stepped out. I immediately went to the girls bathroom and locked myself in a stall, trying to think this over. Around a week ago, someone spread a rumor that Azazel has a crush on me but people didn't believe it because...well why would someone as popular as Azazel go for some violent punk like me who is just a jerk to everyone? It doesn't make sense. He doesn't make sense. He's so confusing and I hate it, I hate him. But do I really?

I mean, yeah he can be a smart ass and jerk sometimes, but why do I feel these weird emotions whenever I'm around him? He's been nice to me before, but all he does is tease me just to get me all flustered and embarrassed most of the time and it's only towards me! What the fuck is his problem!?

But anyways, what he's doing is childish. Seriously, this is middle school stuff, what is he, five?! I don't know, even if he does like me that way, I don't know of how to respond to that. I've never been in this kind of situation before, so this is a start for me. Am I supposed to confess to him? Tell him how much I feel about him? Does he do all that work?! I don't know where to start!!

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. I'm also fed up with his little pranks because all he's doing is humiliating me in front of the school and my friends. What he's doing is just cruel and he crossed the line for me. I've told him many times to knock it off and then threaten him, but he doesn't listen because he doesn't care, he'll just keep going. Even if it kills me...

Then the door to the bathroom opened, snapping me out of my thoughts, and I heard three pairs of high heels smacking against the tile floor. I looked under the stall door and saw hot pink, black, and blue heels standing near the sinks. I recognize those heels. They belong to the biggest sluts and popular cheerleaders in the whole school. The hot pink is Chelsea, the black is Sarah, and the blue was Amy. These three were my biggest enemies and I hated them with all my heart, and they felt the same way.

"Haven't you heard about the rumors?" I heard Chelsea say in that annoying banshee voice of hers.

"Yeah. Azazel and Elijah? Pfft, he'd be dumping her the second they get together." Sarah said this time.

"Or maybe once he gets her in bed." Amy said. Her words made the other two laugh, but I had to grit my teeth because of how angry and irritated I was. It literally took all my might to not come out of this stall and smash their skulls against the sinks.

"Haha, yeah. Maybe that's why he's doing this, to lure her into his trap and get that slut pregnant. She's nothing but a pathetic whore who will do anything to get some dick inside of her. Disgusting." Chelsea hissed with an evil witch laugh.

"Yeah, anyways, lets go girls." Sarah said, then the heels soon disappeared and the bathroom was once again silent.

I stayed there for a few minutes, replaying their words in my head like a broken record. They're right. It is a joke. All he's doing is just some silly prank, and once I fall for him, he'll sleep with me and then dump me. That was his plan the whole time. I can't believe I actually sort of cared for that asshole. But if that's what he wants, then he'll just have to find another slut to knock up.

And with that thought, I stood up from the tile floor and unlocked the stall, walking out of the bathroom and to my class with poker face. He wants to play dirty? Then lets play dirty. I'll fucking show him for messing with me. He's gonna get the payback of a lifetime.

*Time Skip*

During class, we had a lunch break while the teacher stepped out for a few. I was sitting with my friends, chatting away with whatever when Azazel walked up to us, a few of his friends behind him.

"Hey Elijah, listen, sorry for what happened this morning. It was only a joke. No hard feelings?" Azazel said with a sheepish smile, rubbing the back of his neck, but I noticed that his little buddies were snickering and smirking. He was up to something not good.

"Sure, I guess." I said casually, looking at him with a bored face.

"Great! Oh by the way, I may or may not have spread that rumor of where you're my girlfriend. See ya!" He said walking off, his friends laughing behind him. I stared at him in complete shock, my face going red with anger. 'That's it, I'm done.' I thought, shooting up from my seat and grabbing my water bottle from my backpack. I then walked over to Azazel, who was sitting at his desk, and noticed that his black science notebook was open on his desk. It was full of important notes for our big test on Friday this week and I'm guessing that took him forever to do.

Perfect...

Once I reached Azazel, I tapped him on the shoulder. He turned his head and stared up at me, and at the same time, so did everyone in the classroom, as well as going silent. "Hey Azazel, I just wanted to ask of how long did it take for you to make all those notes? I'm just so impressed of how smart and hard working you are. I wanna know of how you do it." I said in a friendly tone and soft smile, opening my bottle of water and took a sip, but left the cap off after I was done.

"Oh, well... I spent two days and nights working on them, it takes a lot of time and patience to collect all this and studying as well." He said, completely oblivious to my trap and fake smile.

"Cool, but what would your reaction be if something happened to them?" I ask, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"Well probably-" I cut him off by pouring my water all over his notebook, everyone 'oohhhing,' gasping, and slightly laughing at my actions. I watched Azazel's face the whole time and it was priceless. His eyes were like bug eyes, mouth wide open and speechless. I think I kinda like this face.

Once the bottle was empty, I shook it a little to make sure every last drop was gone and then dropped the plastic onto his desk, smirking evilly.

"Now the next time you wanna start something with me, just know that I don't show any mercy." I smirked wickedly and walked back over to my desk and grabbed my bag. Walking past Azazel's still shocked face and to the door, I opened it up and walked out, closing the wooden frame shut and walked down the hallway.

Serves him right for what's he's done to me, now he gets to be all embarrassed. He should know of not to mess with me, I can play dirty, too, but just without any remorse.