One Stubborn Ghost

Description: Ghost is having a bad day, Elijah tries to cheer him up.

Ghost x Elijah

Deal with it mother fuckers!

Authors P.O.V.

Ghost was in his room and on his bed, frustrated with today. He did three difficult tests in his chemistry, science, and social studies classes, had a whole ton of homework that he's already gotten done with just now, and didn't have any time to have at least one smoke today, he didn't even get to have enough time with his girlfriend or friends today either. So yeah, today was stressful to say the least. Ghost has been trying to quit smoking for the past two weeks and he's been frustrated and irritated because of it, everyone around him have been basically walking on eggshells because of how scary he can be when angry.

Right now he's been trying to calm himself down, but nothing was working; deep breaths, counting, etc. Just then, he heard a soft knock on his door, but didn't get up to answer it nor did he care. "Ghost, it's me, can I come in?" He heard Elijah's voice on the other side of the door, finally making him look up from glaring at the floor. When he didn't answer, the punk opened the door anyways and walked in quietly, closing the door behind her, trying not to make so much noise.

"Hey, you okay?" She asked. Now Ghost doesn't really talk much, but through the two years of being together, she can tell of how he's feeling by of how he acts, body language, and his eyes. And right now, she can see some annoyance in his eyes when Ghost looked up and made eye contact with her, but they softened a bit when it was the girl who he fell in love with.

Elijah sighed and walked over to him, sitting at his side on his bed and started rubbing his shell. The two were like that for a few minutes, enjoying each other's company when Elijah had an idea that would hopefully cheer him up a little bit. She smiled at him and kissed his cheek, surprising him a little from the sudden affection. "Are you mad?" Elijah asked playfully, peppering kisses on his temple and cheek. At this point, Ghost was confused and curious of where Elijah was going with this, but didn't mind.

"Are you cranky that you didn't get to see me much?" The female punk asked again, but he didn't answer. "Hey Ghost?" She smirked and kissed his neck. "I wuv you." Elijah said in a cute, innocent voice. "I wuv you." She said again with a giggle, nuzzling her nose into his cheek and then showered his face in kisses while holding his head in her hands. Elijah had then moved to straddle his lap, having better access to kiss his face. When the punk finally pulled back, she noticed that Ghost was looking to the side with a small blush on his face that had Elijah cooing at and hugging him close to her chest.

"Are you done?" Elijah heard her boyfriend's voice all of a sudden.

Elijah looked at him and smiled softly, "That depends, you still in a bad mood?"

"No..." Ghost said stubbornly.

"Good. Now if you're done being all mad, you can- whaa!" Elijah yelped when Ghost pulled her off of his lap and pushed her down underneath him, surprising her.

"But I'm still a little bit pent up from today." Ghost smirked.

Elijah smirked back, "Well then, we're gonna have to fix that then."