We Fight, But We Make Up (Part 2)

No Ones P.O.V.

It has been a couple of days since the fight between Swift and Elijah, and it has only been the Punks at the lair since Swag had a song to work on at Hamato Records, everyone else was doing whatever. But everyone just wanted the two punks to make up. But Elijah has been avoiding Swift ever since that night, and hasn't come out of her room, only for food, bathroom, and patrol, but Elijah just ignores Swift and keeps her distance when they do go out for missions.

She's not really mad about her brother leaving, it's mostly of what he said, "It's all in the past, Eli. So just put it behind you and focus on the present." Swift just doesn't understand, Elijah knows that she can't blame him for that because he never went through it, but still... what he said hurt her. It felt like he doesn't even care or wonders of how hard it is for her to forget.

Swift has also been through hell, too. He doesn't know what to do. He keeps reminding himself that this is for his team, to train to become a better leader, it's his job. So why can't they understand that?

Finally, he decided to go to India, and that's also why he's all packed up and saying goodbye to his brothers. Only, there is one more Street Punk who hasn't said goodbye yet.

He gave his last hug to M.C and patted his shoulder.

"I'll miss M.C, try to keep this place fun and entertaining for me, k?" Swift smirked, his little brother doing the same.

"Oh don't worry, I will." M.C gave him a bro hug, but when they pulled away, Swift noticed Elijah behind M.C, leaning against the couch with her arms crossed and having no emotion on her face whatsoever.

Swift frowned slightly, "Hey Eli." He smiled sadly at her.

"Hey." She said in a bored tone. Elijah was always a professional at not showing any sign of emotion on her face, eyes, and body language. This makes it difficult for others to tell of what she's feeling, gonna do for her next move, or what she's gonna say next.

"So, you've decided to leave, huh?" Elijah said, pushing off of the couch and uncrossing her arms and walked towards Swift until she was standing in front of her leader.

"Yeah, but remember, I'll be back before you know it, okay?" He smiled down at her, but she just stared with no expression, but then she hugged him, shocking him and her brothers.

"Please, be safe for me. I don't want to lose you." She whispered for only Swift to hear.

He sighed and hugged her back, "I will, I promise."

They both pulled back and looked up at each other, smiling. "You better, or else I'll hunt you down myself and beat you to a pulp." She joked.

"Yeah I know. Well, I'll see you guys. Take care of each other." Swift smiled at his siblings, slung his backpack over his shoulder, turned around on his heel, and walked away from them, leaving the lair.

Once the oldest was out of sight, Rebel turned towards Elijah, "You okay?"

"I'll be fine, as long as he promises, I'll be okay. Besides, when was there ever a time when he broke his promises?" Elijah turned towards the three turtles, smiling softly.

"Yeah, you're right."

"Of course I am."