Male!Elijah Meets The Boys! - Part 1 (BxB+)

Description: Elijah is the new kid and he meets the guys, as in the Street Punks and they all have the hots for him.

Male!Elijah at the top!

Picture is not mine.

Authors P.O.V.

"Someone kill me already!" M.C complained dramatically, leaning back in his seat.

"If you're bored then go do something." Rebel suggested, looking at his brother in irritation for being so childish.

"I can't, the teacher said if I do, then I have two weeks of detention and stay after even longer to clean up the classroom. Seriously, can't the dude just take a chill pill?" He said back.

"Well maybe if you'd just listen and behave for once than he won't hate you as much." Swift said this time.

M.C only rolled his eyes, "Yeah, whatever."

All of a sudden, the two best friends of the group, Caesar and Anthony, came walking into the classroom, Anthony looking excited. "Hey guys!" He said in happiness.

"What's up with you?" Slash asked in confusion.

"Didn't you hear, we're getting a new kid, he's pretty hot, too. People even say that he has a temper and a sort of bad boy reputation. He's also in our class." Anthony said.

The guys looked at him with slight curiosity. "What's his name?" Swift asked. But before they could get an answer, the teacher walked in, signifying that class had started. They all climbed into their seats and listened to the teacher.

"Okay class, today we are getting a new student and I want you to treat him with respect and make him feel welcome. You can come in now." The teacher said. Everyone's eyes focused on a boy with a lean, sort of twink and slight muscly body, with bleach blonde hair and blue eyes that could see right through you, pale pink lips, and snow white skin. He was absolutely beautiful. I'm pretty sure all the dudes got erections and the girls had soaked panties just by looking at him. The group of mutants in the back of the class were staring at him with curiosity and interest, as well as lust.

"This is Elijah Black, he will be joining us until you all graduate. You can take your seat now." The teacher introduced, even his name was hot. Elijah started looking around first, and the only seat that was free was in the back, so that was where he was headed to.

The teacher started the lesson, but everyone was still staring at the new kid. Once he sat down, all eyes of the mutants were on him. Swift was on his right side, so he made his move. "Hey there." He purred, winking at him with a smirk.

"Fuck off." He snapped, taking the boys by slight surprise.

"Well, well, looks like we got a feisty one here, boys." The Punk chuckled.

"Say, you dating anyone?" Slash asked, who was sitting on his left side and wrapped an arm around his shoulders, but the new boy shook it off.

"No, now pay attention." He said, his eyes on the board the whole time since he first sat down.

"Why not pay attention to you? You're quite fascinating to learn." M.C said with a smirk.

"Guys come on, leave him alone." Leo tried to help out.

Through out the class, Elijah was ignoring the guys, but the mutants kept teasing him by whispering dirty things in his ear to get him all hot and bothered, but shockingly it didn't work like they had hoped for. Finally the bell rang and Elijah quickly grabbed his things and bolted out of the room in a flash of lightning.

The guys just looked at each other and smirked. "Oh this'll be fun." Swift purred with delight, the others nodding their heads in agreement.

*Time Skip*

It was now lunch time and all of the students were in the cafeteria, while Elijah was on the roof of the school having a smoke, only... he didn't know that a certain group of mutants were looking for him. When he only had a few more drags of his cigarette to go, he heard the door open behind him along with footsteps. He then turned around to see the teenagers from before were all standing a few feet away from him, smirking that they finally found their lost prey.

He glared at them and turned back around, "What do you want?" He groaned, annoyed that he doesn't have anymore peace and quiet. Only bothered.

"You of course. Why you hiding from us sweetheart?" Swift asked and walked up to the human boy, sitting down next to him and looking at the side of his pale face. The others did the same motion and sat at his and Swift's sides, all eyes on Elijah.

"One, go find someone else to bother, two, I'm hiding because I don't like people, and three, it's Elijah, not sweetheart or any other fucking nicknames you have in mind. Now can you leave me alone, you green freak?" He growled out, taking a drag and exhaling. Some of them did nothing but chuckle.

"You're too cute, Eli." Anthony laughed with a smile.

"No I'm not and did you not just hear me, I said get lost." He snapped, almost close to going insane. He then felt an arm snake around his waist, making him freeze and his breath to hitch. The others were all smirking, enjoying his reaction.

"There's no need to be all snappy. We just want to have some fun with you." Caesar, the one with his arm around the human, whispered in Elijah's ear, making him shiver a little from his hot breath. That was when Elijah grabbed his backpack and immediately stood up, turning around and walking towards the door, but when he was about to grab the handle, his body was spun around and slammed against it by Slash's bigger frame.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked with a seductive voice.

"Somewhere away from you pervs." He said in an angry, but sort of weak voice, avoiding the eyes that were staring at him.

"Aww, are we making you all bothered? Are you flustered?" He asked, well, more like said because Slash and the others already knew of what they were doing to him. He then grabbed his chin with his thumb and pointer finger to make Elijah look at him, wearing a cocky smirk on his face.

"I'm not fucking gay! Now back off, you asshole!" Elijah growled out and pushed against his chest, but to no avail. M.C then came up next to Elijah's side and grabbed his arms and pinned them above his head. Elijah put his head down since Slash let go of his face and stayed there for a moment, everyone and everything was quiet, until he rose his head up with a smirk, making the others confused. "If you're gonna rape me then get it over with." He stated casually. Their eyes widened, Slash and M.C let him go and backed up a few steps because of what he said.

"Whoa, we might be a little bit of a handful, but we don't rape people." Anthony said with his arms raised up in surrender.

"Then next time how about you back the fuck off when someone says so." Elijah says in a cool and firm voice, standing straight and looking a bit intimidating. He gave them one last death glare and grabbed the door knob, turning it and walking out, slamming the door behind him.