Broken (Part 1)

Description: Chelsea's boyfriend, Josh, decides to break Elijah in the worst way possible just for the fun of it. (Because he's a sadistic bastard.) See what the guys do for revenge and of how Elijah would recover from the horrific event.

Warning! Rape, abuse, swearing, and violence!

Elijah's P.O.V.

It was a calming Tuesday afternoon and I was waiting for my brothers to show up. Rebel had texted me saying that they had detention, shocker, so now I'm here waiting for them by my locker. I was busy playing a game of, 'Candy Crush' until someone came walking down the hallway. Now I only ignored them, but when the person stopped in front of me, I looked up to see an expressionless Josh Stone staring at me.

I was confused of why he was just staring at me like this and not saying a word, I couldn't read him because everything about him was unreadable, I didn't know of what he was thinking until he grabbed my neck and slammed me against the lockers. "Hey! What are you-" I was cut off when I was then pushed to the floor and he straddled my waist, holding my wrists above my head, but in other words...

I'm screwed.

"You know, I've had quite enough of your bullshit, so how about I teach you a lesson for the next time you decide to be a bitch towards me or my girlfriend." Josh spat with venom. I only glared at him with anger.

"Let go of me you bastard!!" I yelled and struggled in his grasp. I then froze for a moment when I heard him pull out a little packet from the pocket of his jacket. A condom. I then stared up at him in slight fear, "W-What are you doing?! My brothers will kill you for this!! GET OFF!!!!" He knew that my locker was near the hallway that was practically abandoned, he knew I'd be here, and of what? To rape me just to teach me something!? This guy is si- no...

He's fucking insane.

Josh then started to unbutton his jeans and pull down the zipper while still gripping my wrists tightly with one hand, it's actually starting to hurt.

I knew I couldn't win against him, he's got me pinned. Josh was able to pull down my pants enough to pull down my panties halfway down my thighs, and his dick sticking out with the condom covering him. No lube, no stretching.

I was scared by now, a few tears going down my face while I looked up at him in fear. He couldn't...he wouldn't...he can't... Someone...

Help me...

I was then brought out of my thoughts of pleading when a searing pain came coursing through my body when he thrusted into me completely with only one hard and dry push. I screamed at the top of my lungs but he covered my mouth to keep me quiet.

I cried, I whimpered, I screamed even, but no one heard me...

No one helped me...

No one understood the pain and vulnerability I was going through at this minute. I felt ashamed for letting him do this to me so easily, I felt dirty for when he started touching me inappropriately, I felt a lot of things but I couldn't bring myself to even say a single word, only crying was my option.

I'm scared...

I was then snapped out of my thoughts once again when I felt him stop and pull out, ripping off the condom, tying it up and then throwing it next to me. "Tell anyone and we'll have to continue your lesson. I had fun." He smirked while fixing his pants. He stood up and walked away, leaving me alone and in pain.

I was in shock, pain, anger, and in shame. I felt like I was going to be sick.

I tried to be strong and gingerly pulled up my pants, wincing a bit at the process from the pain. But I stopped when I felt blood running down from my ass to the floor, but I ignored it and pulled my pants up completely. I then took out my phone from my back pocket of my black skinny jeans and called Swift.

Ring...ring...ring...ri-

"Hello? Eli?"

"Swift...." I whimpered.

"Elijah, what's wrong? Where are you?" I could tell that he was starting to get worried.

"My locker."

"We'll be there soon." And hung up.

I put my phone back to where it was before and slowly started to get up on numb and shaky legs, using the lockers for support. I started walking to the more public hallway and almost immediately I started hearing footsteps running towards me, making me look up to see all of the boys coming my way.

"Elijah!" Swift called out.

"Swift...." I muttered, and when I took a step, I felt my knees buckle, making me start to fall, but before I hit the floor, Slash came running and then sliding to his knees. He caught me in time and wrapped his strong, warm arms around me protectively, "Elijah, who did this to you?" He asked in my ear.

I only cried in his shoulder, becoming a sobbing mess. I completely broke down in front of the guys, but I didn't care, I just couldn't keep it in anymore. "Josh! He-He-...." I was struggling to breathe, so he started to rub my back to calm me down, whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

"Shh, just tell us what he did." Slash cooed in my ear, now wrapping my limbs around his neck and waist, standing up from his kneeling position and walking over to the guys.

I didn't look at them and just kept my head buried in Slash's neck, too humiliated to look at any of them. "He raped me." It was silent now, the air was so tense that it made me squirm. I knew they were angry, I knew they wanted to kill him, they wanted to do so many things right now with so many thoughts and feelings rushing through their bodies.

Then all of a sudden, Caesar had took me gently from Slash's hold and held me tightly and protectively. "He's gonna get it."

My eyes widened at his words and I snapped my head up from his shoulder to look at him with desperate eyes. "No! He told me if I said anything to anyone then he would do it again! Please don't do anything! Please Caesar!" I pleaded. They knew I was scared, so why were they trying to make it even worse?

"But what would happen if we don't do anything, Elijah?" He asked while staring at me with a serious look in his eyes.

I froze for a moment, thinking this over, but the more I thought, the more memories of the events from earlier started to appear again. I didn't realize I was crying until Caesar had started to wipe my cheek with his hand. I then buried my head into his shoulder again, "The pain...he put me through so much pain. He used me. He fucking...broke me. I'm scared. Guys I'm so scared." I whimpered out in a pathetic voice, probably sounding like a kicked puppy.

"Hey, shhhh, it's alright Eli, he's not gonna hurt you anymore." Caesar reassured, rubbing my back.