I Just Want To Be Part Of The Family - Part 1 (Human!Turtles)

Description: Elijah's mother had recently gotten married to Splinter and she and her daughter had moved in with Splinter and his four sons. But her mom doesn't care about Elijah, same with Splinter, and the boys used to love the girl, but only two years later and they think that she gets more attention because that was when Splinter started spending his time with the girl... beating her. But what would happen when a certain group of mutants help her out? And how would her brothers feel?

⚠️Warning!! A bit of angst! Mid Violence! Self-harm!⚠️

Elijah's P.O.V.

I don't know of when it happened, but first off my mom hates me because she thinks that it was my fault for my dad to run out on us, even though he just wasn't ready for a kid of his own. And yeah, it's been like that through my 17 years of living, even though I wish I wasn't. Now, she had just gotten married about a few weeks ago to her fiancé, Splinter. I met him about two years ago when my mom brought him home so they could hang out, and I thought that he was going to change things around here.

But man was I dead wrong...

When we first met, he gave me a disgusted glare when my mom wasn't looking, and at one point he pulled me to the side and threatened me that if I told my mom, (not like she'd even care), of what he did to me, than I would regret it deeply. I didn't even ask him of what he might do to me, I was too scared.

Anyways, that's my life. Well, that was in the past, right now I'm on the couch of my new home with my four older punk brothers. Swift, Rebel, Ghost, and M.C. They all hate me because of the amount of attention I get from their father. Only... they just don't know of what kind of attention I get from him.

I don't know why everyone hates me, my mom says it's because I was born a freak, a disgusting disgrace who brings shame and embarrassment to our family name. I was born weak and a fragile coward, just like my dad. But I can't help it, it's who I was born of being and I just have to endure it until I turn 18. I just want to feel included with something or someone for once in my miserable life. This isn't even a life, it's more like a nightmare.

I was soon snapped out of my thoughts when I felt someone staring at me, making me look up to see Rebel standing in front of me, glaring and crossing his arms. He didn't look happy. When is he ever smiling when he sees me? In fact, when is anybody happy to see me?

"Can I help you, Rebel?" I smiled softly at him. He only growled in disgust.

"Move it, slut." He hissed out, making me frown and look down. Not wanting him to hate me even more, I got up and started walking towards my room in the basement. Like I said, they hate me. But I'm used to it.

Since I was looking down, I accidentally dumped into someone and backed up, looking up to see Ghost glaring at me with hatred, irritation, and anger in his eyes, making me look down again.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, but loud enough for him to hear.

"Sorry won't cut it, girly." I heard M.C's voice with a smirk in it.

I looked up slightly at him, scared of what he might do to me. "I-I didn't mean to bump into you, Ghost, I swear I didn't see-" I was cut off by a hand slapping me in the face. That slap sent me to the floor because of the amount of force that was added to it. I then heard laughing and saw all four of my brothers appear in front of me, laughing and looking down at me with amusement.

"You're so fucking weak Eli, honestly it's sad." Swift mocked with a smirk.

That nickname...

Swift started calling me, 'Eli' when we first met. And I always hated it. "Don't call me that." I said in a low voice and slowly stood back up to my feet. I think I made the biggest mistake of my life, because they all had angry frowns on their faces and the amusement they had in their eyes from seeing me in pain were now glares of rage.

"What did you just say?" Rebel asked, about ready to loose his cool.

"It's not girly, or Eli, or anything. It's Elijah!" I yelled at them, but what I got in response was me being pushed against the wall with a hand on my neck.

"You don't talk to us that way, girly." Swift growled and started to tighten his grip on my neck, blocking my air ways. I gripped onto his wrist, but since I had troubles breathing, I was growing weak and couldn't pry him off of me.

"Swift! Stop it..." I wheezed out, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. That was when he let go of me and I fell to my knees, coughing and taking in huge gulps of air. I held my neck gently, feeling the pain subside a little. I then looked up at the four in fear with tears in my eyes.

"Let this be a lesson to you. Disrespect us again..." Swift trailed off, kneeled down to my height and leaned down to my ear, "And we'll do much worse than this." He whispered, his voice oozing with venom. Swift then stood back up and walked off down the hallway with his brothers, leaving me to stare at them in pure fear.

I got up quickly and ran to my room, shutting the door closed and locking it. I sat on my bed and reached under my pillow for a small box, once I felt the object in my hand, I pulled it out and opened it up. Inside, held a razor blade that I never used before because I didn't think I would need it, I didn't think that the boys would get to me this much, but that's what I get for being so weak. But I don't care anymore, let them hurt me, let them break me and make a complete nervous wreck of me, it doesn't matter anymore. I don't matter.

I just want to die, and it's not like anyone would care.

No one ever did.