A Punk's Best Friend (Part 1)

Description: Elijah's dog, Max, was getting old and had to be put down, but Elijah has had him since she was young and was being stubborn about putting him down. But hey, she was losing her best friend, who could blame her. Anyways, enjoy!

Authors P.O.V.

"Max, come here boy." Nineteen year old Elijah Black called out for her pit bull, Max. He got up from his doggy bed and slowly walked over to her, sitting by her legs and resting his head on her lap. She petted his head gently, smiling softly. "You're getting old, huh?" She laughed quietly. That was when the punks walked in.

"Hey Eli, hey Max." Swift called out.

"Hey boys, where've you been?" She asked.

"Eh, Swag wanted to hang out, anyways, what're you doing?" He asked, looking over at Max while sitting next to Elijah.

"Nothing, just chilling with Maxxi." She said smiling.

"Um- Eli, it looks like he's getting old." Rebel said this time.

"I know."

"Well, don't you think it's time if you-" Elijah didn't let him finish.

"What? You mean put him down? Hells no! He still has time to live," She then got up from the couch, "He's not going anywhere, he's staying with me! He's my dog and I'll make the decisions, not you!" She said sternly and glared, walking off into her room, Max following.

Swift then sighed, "Rebs, I agree with you, but you know of how she is, she's not a big fan of losing someone she loves. It's hard for her." He explained, trying to defend her.

"We know, but still, it's just sad to see Max like this, it's already his time and he's suffering right now." Rebel said.

Swift looked down, "Elijah knows that, but right now, for her, it's either loose him or he suffers."

*Time Skip*

It's been three days later and things have been quiet ever since the talk. Elijah has been extra possessive over Max and won't let him out of her sight, hell, she'd be freaking out or having a panic attack if he was in the next room without her. The punks told the others, (Swag), about the talk and the situation at hand, and they agree with them.

Max had to be put down.

But the only problem is, how are they gonna get Elijah to agree with them?

Right now they were all in the living room, talking about how they were gonna do this.

"Okay, maybe we could just talk to her and put some sense into her. We could even try to prove a point." Leo said, standing in front of the others.

"Umm, sorry to break it to you, Fearless, but if you haven't met Elijah, then I suppose you don't know that she's not much of a talker and is more of an action kind of person, ya know what I mean?" M.C stated.

"Man, she's difficult." Raph muttered.

Speak of the devil, Elijah walked in with Max by her side.

"Hey guys, what's up? And what are we talking about?" She asked.