Slash x Caesar x Anthony (18+)

Warning! Gay shit! Don't like? *gestures to the door* then get the fuck out!

Authors P.O.V.

"Caesar! Get off!" Tony had yelled at his boyfriend who was pinning him to the couch. Slash was standing to the side, silently watching the two. You see, the three mutants were at the mall when Slash and Caesar had saw Anthony flirting with some random girl, making the two go crazy with jealousy and grabbed him, dragging him out of the mall and driving like maniacs back to the lair.

"Why were flirting with that slut?" Slash had asked finally ever since they had gotten back home.

"What? I wasn't flirting with her, SHE was flirting with me! I did nothing wrong! Now let go!" Tony had defended, trying to wiggle out of Caesar's tight hold on his wrists that were above his head.

"Really? Looked a lot like you were flirting with her, since you are more of a flirt than the both of us." Slash was right, Tony was, but that doesn't mean that he would ever cheat on them. Tony only does it to make them jealous, but I think that he might've went too far this time.

"So what if I was? I like it when you guys get all jealous over me. It makes me feel special." The lizard said with an innocent smile. But the other two just glared.

"Well then, you want to see jealous? Than we'll show you of how jealous we get when you mess with us Tony." Caesar had said, glaring at him with an evil smirk, Slash following along. Tony gulped.

*Time Skip*

"Ah fuck!" Caesar had moaned. Slash had Anthony on his back and fucking him senselessly, while Tony's head was in between Caesar's legs and sucking his dick. The lizard with tattoos is on his hands and knees with the turtle licking and tongue fucking his asshole.

"Feel good baby?" Slash had growled out, grabbing the teenager's tail and started stroking it, making the mutant gasp and arms to give out of pleasure, his chest collapsing onto the arm rest of the couch and now his ass was up in the air. Slash had chuckled and thrusted a little harder into the lizard beneath him, making Anthony moan louder, but with Caesar's cock in his mouth, it sent vibrations through his body and causing him to scream in pure bliss. "I guess I'll be taking that as a yes." Slash mused.

The turtle had went back to tongue fucking his mate until he soon felt that familiar knot in the pit of his stomach. "Guys, i'm close." He groaned when he pulled back from the lizard's ass to speak, but then increased his movements to make both of his lizard boyfriends feel good.

They both moaned, their cocks twitching. Slash had saw the movement and knew that they were close to reaching their climax.

"Slash! Ahh! It f-feels so gooood!" Caesar had gasped when he felt the mutant shove his tongue impossibly deeper inside of him. "Fuck, yes, yes, yess." He chanted, digging his claws into the arm rest.

"On three, let go, got it?" Slash ordered, the other two nodding.

"One." His trusts went harder, faster, and deeper.

"Two." Anthony sucked harder on Caesar and started to stroke his own cock.

"Three!" He growled and all three mutants had all climaxed at the same time, Caesar in Anthony's mouth, Slash in his ass, and Anthony on his own chest, the three moaning in bliss and relief. All three literally had their eyes rolled at the back of their heads because it felt so good.

Once they were over their highs, Caesar had then pulled himself out of Anthony's mouth and moved to sit behind his head, pulling his body up to rest in his lap after Slash had carefully pulled out of his cum-filled ass, some of it even leaking out and trailing down his tail. "I hope we didn't go so hard on you, Tony." Caesar had smiled apologetically, grabbing his own T-shirt from the floor and using it to wipe off Anthony's cum from his chest and stomach.

"Nah, I don't have a gag reflex and i've gotten used to Slash, so i'm fine." Tony mused, resting his head against Caesar's chest and closing his eyes, still sort of panting from their previous actions. But he then felt a much bigger and more muscular body lie on top of him and hug his waist.

"If you guys are done, please put some clothes on. And use the damn bedroom next time." The three had heard Elijah's voice from behind the couch.

"Elijah?! How long have you been standing there!?" Caesar panicked, hoping that his friend hadn't just been watching them the whole time.

"Just now, but I heard everything else from my bedroom. Are you guys always this loud? Jesus Christ." Elijah said in disbelief and started walking up the stairs to her room. "Hope you used a condom!" She called out from the stairs before shutting her door.

The others just lied there with beet red faces. "She's so calm even at the most weirdest moments." Anthony muttered, causing the others to laugh.

"Tell me about it." Caesar mused.