Caesar x Elijah (Fluff Warning)

Description: Fluffy!

Caesars P.O.V.

I woke up to the little beams of light seeping through the shades, one beam landing on my eyes. I covered my face from the light with my hand and sat up. I then felt a warm body next to me and saw Elijah sleeping peacefully by my side. I smiled down at her. She's so cute when she sleeps. Damn I'm lucky. I raked my hand in her long, bleach blonde hair and rubbed her head. I never would've thought that a mutant lizard would get together with a human. And that lizard would be me and Elijah is the human. But I think we fit together quite well together, our personalities match well, like of how my goofiness compares with her stubbornness and serious attitude.

While I was smiling like an idiot and thinking with my thoughts, I snapped out of my thought cloud when I felt shifting and realized that Elijah was waking up. She opened her big, beautiful blue eyes and looked up at me, she smiled softly. "Hey Caese." She said in her slightly sleepy voice and yawned. I lied back down with her and draped my arm over her waist.

"Mornin' babe." I said sweetly and kissed her forehead. "Sleep well?" I asked softly and looked at her.

"Yeah, you?" She asked back.

"I always do when you're here with me in my arms." I smiled when she groaned.

"Don't get all lovey dovey with me, Hamato." She warned.

"What? I can't be nice and generous to my girlfriend? Why you so grumpy, Eli? Why do you bully me? You're so mean." I fake pout, acting hurt, but she only rolls her eyes at me and sighed.

"Because you know that I'm not a big fan of the mushy love shit and more into the rougher side. And I'm not grumpy, this is how I always am, and it's not my fucking fault that you decided to accept the consequences when you started to date me and it's also your fault for falling in love with me, you green idiotic dumbass." She growled into my chest and moved closer, wrapping her arms around my back.

I smiled at her grumpy cuteness and snuggled into her, "And I don't regret one second of it."

We laid there for about another 5 minuets when Elijah started to get up, but before she could stand, I wrapped my arms around her waist and yanked her back into bed, making her yelp.

"Hey! Caesar!?" She said but stopped when I climbed on top of her, both of us staring into each other's eyes.

"Where you going, Eli?" I asked and she looked a bit shocked from my sudden dominance.

"Uh- I was gonna go make some breakfast. What's gotten into you? Get off you stupid lizard!" She tried pushing on my chest, but I was stronger than her and kissed her while intertwining out fingers together and laying them against the pillow above her head.

I let go of her lips so we could catch our breath and stared at her while she was panting. "W-What the fuck is wrong with you?" She asked when she finally caught her breath again and glared at me, but I just buried my face in the crook of her neck. I was basically lying on top of her now.

"Caesar?" Elijah asked in concern.

"I don't want you to go. Even if it's for a minute, I don't care, I want you by my side at all times. I want you here with me. Please don't go, baby." I begged Elijah and hugged her body tightly. I then felt her hug around my head and neck, feeling her thumb rub the back of my head gently and soothingly, tracing my black markings.

"I'm not gonna leave Caesar, I'll be with you at all times, I promise you. Geez, you can be such a big baby sometimes." Elijah said in irritation. She then leaned down to my non-existent ear and whispered, "But you're lucky I love you."

That made me smile, "I love you, too." I then started to kiss her soft spot on her neck, which made her giggle.

"Caesar, don't you d-" I cut her off by tickling her sides and kissing the crook of her neck, making her laugh and for me to chuckle along with her. God I love hearing her laugh and seeing her smile. I love everything about her. I love Elijah so much.

I am so fucking lucky.