You Idiots

Description: Elijah and the others being worried about the punks.

Elijah and Swag were waiting for the punks to get back to the lair anxiously. You see, the punks were out dealing with the Purple Dragons and Elijah couldn't come because she injured her arm, so she couldn't go and help them. And that only made her and the others scared with no extra backup. It was only two hours later when they heard four pairs of feet walking in, signaling the four have returned home and they all shot up from the couch and ran towards them.

"Holy crap guys we were so flippin' worried!" Mikey shouted, jumping into Ghost's arms and hugging him tightly. The rest doing the same and bear hugging their boyfriends to death. But Elijah was standing behind them, looking pissed. Swift moved out of his lovers' comfort and looked at Elijah's angry face.

"Uh- Eli, why are you so mad?" He asked with a confused look. The rest looked at her but she immediately pulled off a smiling face.

"I'm not mad, Swift. I'm glad you're okay, all of you." She hugged Swift and he patted her back with a smile. "Tell me you're okay Swift." She begged.

He chuckled, "I'm okay, Elijah, we're fine." She then pulled back and looked at him with a soft smile.

"Oh good, I'm glad." Her face then turned into an angry one and grabbed Swift's shoulders, kneeing him in the crotch. "What the fuck were you thinking, you idiot!!?" She yelled when he fell to the floor holding himself, the others just stood there in shock from her sudden change of attitude.

"W-What do you mean? Oh fuck..." Swift whimpered and looked up at her with teary eyes.

"I mean, why didn't you guys bring me with you? I could've fought perfectly fine with a broken arm. You scared the living shit out me and on top of that, you had me worry for your sorry asses for NO reason because you guys lived!!" She yelled the last part and walked off. The guys all just looked after her in confusion.

"Damn, you guys really pissed her off this time." Raph said while helping Swift on his feet, the blue turtle still holding his crotch in pain and groaned.

"I can tell from how hard she kicked." He muttered in pain and the others chuckled.

"She was worried sick about you guys since she wasn't there for you. She always is when she's not by you guy's side." Donnie explained and smiled softly, "From what she told me, she blames you guys for worrying her all the time whenever you go out and fight bad guys or whenever you guys just do something dangerous without her help, knowing she's not there to help you. It's because you four were the cause of her worrying and she's not a big fan of feeling scared. Do you guys kinda understand?" Donnie tried to explain to the group of mutants of what Elijah told the nerdy turtle.

"She's so damn confusing sometimes." Rebel muttered and rubbed his forehead in frustration.

"Yeah, but that's Elijah for ya." Swift said with a smile.