Sorry I Love You (Part 1)

Description: Swift likes Rebel, lets see how this goes.

Raph x Swift oneshot! BoyxBoy warning!

Authors P.O.V.

Swift has had a thing for Raph ever since they first met, which was only two years ago and now he finally has the courage to tell him of how he feels, but it's kinda hard when the red turtle is apart of the popular boy band of the school and also has his own reputation and position and the Street Punk has his own as well.

The only person who knows this is Elijah, the only one that the punk trusts the most with his secrets and feelings. Of course she accepted him 100% because she's the same as Swift, but she still hasn't come out of the closet yet.

Lately the sister of the punk has been trying to help Swift by encouraging him to tell Raph the truth at the right time and mood. So it's decided, on Friday night, the punk will meet his crush at the park and confess.

And that's where Swift is now, waiting for his crush to show up. He had already texted him that he wanted to tell him something and Raph replied back that he will be there in 5 minutes. But with each passing moment, the more nervous the turtle became. How was he gonna tell him? Was he gonna mess up? Was he gonna get rejected? What would the after math be like? So many questions were going through his mind like waves until he heard footsteps, making him look up to see the handsome mutant turtle coming towards him, making him blush.

"Hey Swift, what's up? What did you want to talk to me about?" He asked with a smile.

"O-Oh-uh- nothing, just... wanted to hang out?" Swift said it like he didn't understand of what was going on, but he was only nervous. Raph chuckled.

"Well then, you wanted to meet up with me to tell me something, so what is it?" Raph asked again, walking even closer to his friend, stopping almost one foot away.

"W-Well, uh- I just wanted to tell you that...um," Swift stuttered while rubbing the back of his neck, blushing madly with sweaty palms. 'Oh god I'm a mess.' He thought, but then immediately snapped out of it and took a deep breath, building what little courage he has. "I like you more than a friend!" He yelled out, keeping his eyes closed because he's afraid of what his facial expression would be.

But after a moment of silence, he then looked up to see the shocked face that Raph was pulling off. But then it was quickly switched with a disgusted one. "Are you kidding me?" He asked, glaring at the punk.

"I'm sorry, but I thought that it would be better if you knew the truth than me lying to you, I'm not expecting for you to agree with me, but-"

"Damn right I don't." He growled out, cutting off Swift. The blue punk had then looked at him in shock and confusion.

"What?" His voice quivered.

"Are you for real Swift? I'm not gay and didn't you think this through of what would've happened if you did tell me? You'd be risking our friendship and making it awkward between us! What the hell is wrong with you!?" Raph yelled.

By this time Swift was letting tears out and shaking, trying his best to hold in his sobs and whimpers. 'I knew this was a bad idea.' He thought, looking down and clenching his fists.

"I'm sorry..." He said quietly.

"You know, you should've kept quiet." The singer growled out and walked away.

"Wait Raph, I'm sorry!" Swift called out, but it was too late, he was already gone, leaving the punk to stand there crying.

"I didn't ask for this."